Should I take this offer?

Swagman!

Well I'm in the tier of trading where I'm usually the guy asking these questions but even this one I'm a little hesitant about.

I was offered a Showstopper Burst (priced at 235, seller at 220 for 1 month and its outdated) for my Showstopper 

Kazotsky Kick (seller at 160 and 185).

Just seems risky as the 

Kazotsky Kick seems to be better to most people.

• Administrators

I think that will be a matter of preference. My personal guess would be that the kick will sell better (the chester will likely still take a fall from the unusualifiers) as I would say it's generally a more desired taunt as its an infinite one.

Since the kick is relatively new and sellers are struggling in the unpriced undercutting war, I would not be surprised if the kick ends up raising later on, when the market thins out.

The real question is: Will you able to sell the Showstopper for a Kazofsky+ adds. Try messaging the other sellers to see if they would add for a showstopper

The real question is: Will you able to sell the Showstopper for a Kazofsky+ adds. Try messaging the other sellers to see if they would add for a showstopper

What...

• Like 2

Well i would take brust even if is it really hard to sell because is it priced most people care only if items is priced kick is unpriced less so people will take, you can resell it later for 180 keys in unusual easier to sell so look like good deal

Well i would take brust even if is it really hard to sell because is it priced most people care only if items is priced kick is unpriced less so people will take, you can resell it later for 180 keys in unusual easier to sell so look like good deal

Sad but true. You could probably offer the Burst on some hats around ~215 and youd probably get accepted; better than a 165 key unpriced hat even if its objectionably better.