Name my australium sniper <.<

Corillo

Really can't come up with something cool that isn't either overused or not fitting.

Desc on my old sniper was : 'The two lines you should never cross... the horizontal and Vertical.'

Would appreaciate any kind of suggestion, would be cool if name & desc are related to each other.

Refering to gold might be good, too.

Thanks in advance :D

The thought naming it 'goldeneye' already occurred in my mind, i'm currently browsing some quotes of the bond-movie. :P

No, name it after the game instead. Then you could put as the description "That's for picking Oddjob, you twat!"

No, name it after the game instead. Then you could put as the description "That's for picking Oddjob, you twat!"

upvote, oddjob is a fucker. 

Thanks a lot for the suggestions guys ! :)

I really like that, though why the 64? Because of the first release for the 64?

I really like that, though why the 64? Because of the first release for the 64?

Goldeneye 64 was one of the premier shooters of it's generation, and while it hasn't aged well, it was instrumental in bringing about the popularity of FPSs to the mainstream audience.

The Oddjob comment is because in the game, everybody was the same height except for two people, Jaws and Oddjob. Jaws was taller than everyone else, and Oddjob was shorter. Because of the N64's control scheme, it was incredibly hard to hit Oddjob with anything but wonton explosives, as you'd have to stop and use manual aim to get your reticle to where your bullets would hit the guy. As such, most people who picked Oddjob tended to soon thereafter suffer injuries corresponding to an improvised controller-flail.

Goldeneye 64 was one of the premier shooters of it's generation, and while it hasn't aged well, it was instrumental in bringing about the popularity of FPSs to the mainstream audience.

The Oddjob comment is because in the game, everybody was the same height except for two people, Jaws and Oddjob. Jaws was taller than everyone else, and Oddjob was shorter. Because of the N64's control scheme, it was incredibly hard to hit Oddjob with anything but wonton explosives, as you'd have to stop and use manual aim to get your reticle to where your bullets would hit the guy. As such, most people who picked Oddjob tended to soon thereafter suffer injuries corresponding to an improvised controller-flail.

I love that :D Thanks a lot, i guess i'll use it !

Thanks again, to the others, too.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived