[PC] Outdated Unusual

Barakuba

Im being offered a Dr. Dapper's Topper with massed Flies. The price listed rn is 10-16 keys, but that is when it was only a soldier unusual. It is now All-class. What is it worth? Is anyone interested?

Probably 16-20 keys. Dapper hype has died down anyway so it would be extremely hard to sell for more than its current price without a suggestion to change it. I had an orb planets hot dogger that hadnt had its price updated since it went all class, but since the hype had died down no one wanted to believe it

You can Sell Pretty Much Any All Class Unusual for 15+ Keys , be it as cancer as massed flies dappers also steam market buy listings for any dappers is at about 16 keys ( in my op you should sell it for the highest quickbuyer on steam market , don't do for 13-14 keys being offered here ) , btw ,dappers is ugly and so is massed flies , its just the fact its all class that its gonna fetch you 16+ .

Thank you to everyone's evaluations, I did in fact take the deal because I got a pretty good one :) once again, thanks for the input and help!