Item Trading

Brad Pitt

In July of last year we outlined our position on gambling web sites, specifically noting that Valve has no business relationship with these sites. At that time we also began blocking many CSGO gambling accounts. You can view the original post here.

More recently, some gambling web sites started leveraging TF2 items. Today we began the process of blocking TF2 gambling accounts as well. We recommend you don’t trade with these sites.

View the full article

Certainly they wouldn't ban people for gambling on them? I've played a few times in the last few months on them. I hope they wouldn't ban us, only the operators / their bots.

finally. tired of joining trade servers to hear squeakers crying over losing there first unusual they bought with xmas money.

Certainly they wouldn't ban people for gambling on them? I've played a few times in the last few months on them. I hope they wouldn't ban us, only the operators / their bots.
youre probably correct to assume that its only the bots/operators that would be banned. i believe this was the case with csgo gambling. withdraw any items you got cuz they may be gone soon

Can we also make advertising gambling sites against the rules? I often see people with something like "csgobetgambling.com" tagged to the end of their names, which just attracts more people.

• Like 3

Can we also make advertising gambling sites against the rules? I often see people with something like "csgobetgambling.com" tagged to the end of their names, which just attracts more people.

well would be a good idea why not do a website ban when addverting bet website on name a lot this website are true scam only for steal items