i am pretty upset ngl

Orengi オレンジ

So about a month ago i broke my phone, which was also my mobile authenticator or whatever.

when i got a replacement for time time the other one was being repaired, i just logged onto it and COULD TRADE(15 day hold until 1 week had passed); USE THE MARKET AND EVERYTHING.

Now that i got my old phone back, (the guy that was repairing it fucking gave it factory new settings without telling me, so i lost everything,  gg??????) since i need to return the replacement, i wanted to switch the authenticator back to my old phone, only to find out I CANT TRADE, USE MARKET OR ANYTHING until 5th February. i don't know what caused this, i only think its fucking dumb i got a lighter penalty for breaking my phone and not even having an authenticator to when i had the authenticator and just switching

i probably just confused all of you but im fucking upset

TL:DR

1. 1 month ago= phone broke

2. got replacement, got the authenticator on that one, standard "trading in the next 7 days will get a 15 day hold"

3. got my phone back yesterday, tried to get the authenticator on it since it got wiped for no reason

4. 15 day ban for everything, scm and trading

WHY HAS THIS HAPPENED

This is kind of confusing to read, but if I am correct you have your old phone back?

Just install Steam and wait 1 week. Then you should be able to trade without any restrictions.

This is kind of confusing to read, but if I am correct you have your old phone back?

Just install Steam and wait 1 week. Then you should be able to trade without any restrictions.

I did install it, and transfered the authenticator back to my old phone, but i got a 15 day ban for everything trading related.

I did install it, and transfered the authenticator back to my old phone, but i got a 15 day ban for everything trading related.

Security purposes. It's still a viable method for hackers to attach on disposable phone authenticators onto recently-removed-mobile-authenticated accounts and essentially take over the account. 15 days allows for time as for a response from Support as to reply back upon the issue before the items upon the account are breached.

• Like 1

Security purposes. It's still a viable method for hackers to attach on disposable phone authenticators onto recently-removed-mobile-authenticated accounts and essentially take over the account. 15 days allows for time as for a response from Support as to reply back upon the issue before the items upon the account are breached.

I'm just wondering why i got a bigger trading penalty when i still had the phone with my previous authenticator and why i got an almost no-penatly when i broke it and literally lost the authenticator, thats the only problem im having. 

If anything, it should of been the other way around, cause I did log into my new phone with my authentication code and then just switched authenticators; while on the replacement phone i logged in without it, and almost got no ban