Question about updating unusual prices

TacoTown

While i'm not new to trading, I recently thought that I might start getting into unusual trading to pass the time, and I was wondering if someone could answer my questions about the pricing.

How does it work exactly? I know that people make suggestions and others vote on them, but past how you make them I don't really know anything on the topic.

Can anyone make them? I know anyone can make one, but i'm talking serious suggestions here, not shitty or troll ones.

Can you make them if you own or owned the unusual in question recently using the trade you bought/sold it? If not, how do they get made? This is mostly because of the number of new unusuals after Halloween, and how they're being priced.

Thanks, TacoTown.

• Administrators

How does it work exactly? I know that people make suggestions and others vote on them, but past how you make them I don't really know anything on the topic.

Can anyone make them? I know anyone can make one, but i'm talking serious suggestions here, not shitty or troll ones.

Can you make them if you own or owned the unusual in question recently using the trade you bought/sold it? If not, how do they get made? This is mostly because of the number of new unusuals after Halloween, and how they're being priced.

To answer the first two questions, if you are new to suggesting, then you can only create suggestions up to your maximum backpack value at any given time. Anyone can suggest for whatever item they want, so long as it fits in that range. Now, suggestions can't be made willy-nilly or as troll suggestions - proof is needed. If the proof is gathered, then anyone can suggest - new or experienced. To answer the third question, you are allowed to make a suggestion for a hat you own or have owned with your purchase/sale. For newer unusuals, especially the ones that sell often (for example, any of the Cranial Carcharodons, since there are 100+ of them), then you will need to find as many sales as possible.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask them here, or add me if you want to chat.

http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/6033-guide-for-unusual-price-suggestions/- This should hopefully answer any other questions you may have regarding making an Unusual suggestion.

• Like 2

To answer the first two questions, if you are new to suggesting, then you can only create suggestions up to your maximum backpack value at any given time. Anyone can suggest for whatever item they want, so long as it fits in that range. Now, suggestions can't be made willy-nilly or as troll suggestions - proof is needed. If the proof is gathered, then anyone can suggest - new or experienced. To answer the third question, you are allowed to make a suggestion for a hat you own or have owned with your purchase/sale. For newer unusuals, especially the ones that sell often (for example, any of the Cranial Carcharodons, since there are 100+ of them), then you will need to find as many sales as possible.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask them here, or add me if you want to chat.

http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/6033-guide-for-unusual-price-suggestions/- This should hopefully answer any other questions you may have regarding making an Unusual suggestion.

That answers pretty much all of my questions, though I might be back in the future. Thank you, good day, and good luck.