Paypal withdraw review.

Hk_Sh

Hey,

Recently I sold some keys on opskins.com and marketplace.tf to get some quick cash to pay stuff. Tried to withdraw some ~200 USD and BAM!!! My withdrawal is pending for review up to 72 hours, so my quick cash idea is lost, I will have to lie and paypal really made this pain in the ass. 

Everything I ever did on my paypal is just sell keys on those sites, and buying stuff on ebay or withdrawing to my VISA. Anyone had something like this in game itemns cash trading?

Will it take all 72 hours? Kinda a little bit worried, coz' Paypal may be psychotic organisation...

The withdrawals will be put on hold and need to be reviewed whenever you have a new PayPal account or when you haven't withdrawn before, nothing you can do about that really. It's usually reviewed within one day though.

Nope. Cashouts take a few days from OPSKINS. Should be there soon bud. Always takes me 1-2 days. 

Kinda a little bit worried, coz' Paypal may be psychotic organisation...

PayPal is a multi billion dollar company. They make billions every year, just from you using their service. Trust me, as long as you use safe sellers like OPSKINS, youre safe when you work with PayPal.

My account got blocked for 1-2 days because I transferred $20 to my Steam wallet. I received a few bot e-mails and then had to make a photograph of my ID to continue. After roughly 2 days they unblocked my PayPal.

I also thought it was very odd that they'd block my PayPal for sending $20 to Steam with the given reason 'suspicious activity'. Not like I sent $300 to some stranger 1000 miles away, just $20 to Steam but apparently that's very suspicious according to PayPal.