Not really sure what to do here.

Faegem

My max's head for a professional killstreak strange purple range sniper rifle + an aussie smg.

Can't get an accurate price for the purple range so not sure if I should accept or not.

High tier Skins are cancer. They are hard to sell and even if you sell it people want more overpay than a fucking 3rd gen. People that own high tier skins usually buy them to keep for a while

High tier Skins are cancer. They are hard to sell and even if you sell it people want more overpay than a fucking 3rd gen. People that own high tier skins usually buy them to keep for a while

Not true. I had an unusual isotope sniper which i told for 2x what i bought.

Then i sold a strange stickybomb skin for 15 keys more then i bought just buy buying it then selling it on the SCM (and this all took place within 2 hours! they grabbed it off scm quick and i put it on quick)

and more. I guess this was more closer to when they came out-ish or a few months after so maybe its diff now but still :P

• Like 1

I also disagree, sold a strange FN Pro KS Purple Range that someone used as overpay on a 45 key hat for 75 pure without effort.

If the sniper was MW or higher, then you missed out on a ridiculous overpay offer.

If it wasn't then I can understand why you declined it, though it would've still been decent.

If the sniper was MW or higher, then you missed out on a ridiculous overpay offer.

If it wasn't then I can understand why you declined it, though it would've still been decent.

Not minimal wear, so it was pretty meh for me(Also got a better offer).

I'm personally not such a fan of skins, since they don't tend to sell great either. It all depends on what kind of skin and most people don't even know what kind of skins there are. I'd keep the Max Head, since they are rising in price as well.