Quick question

Geopolitics

I've been playing tf2 for quite a while now, but I'm entirely new to the whole backpack tf trading thingy.

Could somebody explain to me the refined metals and keys and how trading works in backpack.tf?

Say if I want a mannrobics taunt, what should I do?

1. Keys can be bought with refined metal. (Which will be needed for the mannrobics)

2. Refined metal can be obtained instantly by selling items to bots.

3. Refined metal is 1.00 , 0.33 is reclaimed (3 reclaimed is 1 refined) , 0.11 is 1 scrap (9 scrap = 1 refined) (3 scrap = 1 reclaimed)

4. Key prices change time to time, sometime the suggested price can be outdated.

1. Keys can be bought with refined metal. (Which will be needed for the mannrobics)

3. Refined metal is 1.00 , 0.33 is reclaimed (3 reclaimed is 1 refined) , 0.11 is 1 scrap (9 scrap = 1 refined) (3 scrap = 1 reclaimed)

4. Key prices change time to time, sometime the suggested price can be outdated.

Thank you.

If you don't mind me asking, how can I sell to bots?

Thank you.

If you don't mind me asking, how can I sell to bots?

Go to the items classifieds you are willing to sell. There you will see buy listings from bots. Stating "Fast accept, or 24x7" something like that. When you send them an offer with the exact amount of pure(which is metal,keys) , it will be automatically accepted

• Like 1

Also try to send trade offers, don't add people unless they request so. Many people find it annoying to get added by 20 people every hour :P

sorry to ask again, but could you possibly provide a link to specific bots I can sell to? or do I just have to wait?

sorry to ask again, but could you possibly provide a link to specific bots I can sell to? or do I just have to wait?

you can sell to any bot that's buying stuff that you have, what do you mean by "wait"?