I'm really new to suggesting items/unusual prices, can anyone help?

Froppley

My suggestion on trying to change a price range on an unusual with an old price range didnt go as well and ended up as a total embarrassment.

http://backpack.tf/suggestion/586c8738e33877431b77963f-- My suggestion i tried to make

I need tips on what to do next time alongside I need someone to try and at least suggest the item for me if you can..

The item in the link is what I tried to suggest which is an Amaranthine Federal Casemaker, an all class fedora hat that looks pretty dang hot if you ask me but the price in the item doesnt seem fair since it seemed really old and last suggestion was a year ago..

I've calculated all what I traded for it and ended up with 249 in keys.

Supposably I have to sell it in order to make the price change count since one sale doesnt mean squat, in which I really dont want to because i just got the item and plan on keeping it.

Please if you can help me out, it'd be greatly appreciated

first tip, read the guide http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/6033-guide-for-unusual-price-suggestions/

-snip-

Supposably I have to sell it in order to make the price change count since one sale doesnt mean squat, in which I really dont want to because i just got the item and plan on keeping it.

-snip-

you misunderstood.  you can't get two different values from your one sale, hence a bunch of us questioning why you have a range

Ill resuggest for you. You were pretty close, it was your range that made no sence given your proof, that's all.

• Like 2

Hey man don't worry about it, a lot of people's first suggestions aren't pretty.

Just keep practicing man, no one's judging ya!

Congrats on the purchase btw, dope hat and effect!

• Like 1

oh, i cant suggest it again because negative rep after that embarrassing suggestion

Don't sweat about it. We all make stupid mistakes. Just make sure to learn from them and don't be discouraged from trying again.

:)

Btw: just vote on some suggestions to get positive rep again. Make sure to read through the suggestion and that it follows the rules and is backed up by proof.