Need some help

Marks600

It's worth ~$3.30 via market after tax, so you'd be making a small amount since keys are $2.50.

I don't usually sell items on market. I prefer to trade it for metal/keys. Also week cooldown from bought keys from market/store.

I don't usually sell items on market. I prefer to trade it for metal/keys. Also week cooldown from bought keys from market/store.

Well, a $1.20 profit is nearly half a key, and keys are 29 ref atm. That means the pistols worth like 1 key 13 ref give or take.

Well, a $1.20 profit is nearly half a key, and keys are 29 ref atm. That means the pistols worth like 1 key 13 ref give or take.

Lets not forget that factory new skin's market price is not constant. It changes all the time. Thats why I was unsure of the trade. Best I would get for it is a key, since nobody ever buy TF2 skins for market price these days...

I wouldn't take it, after fees it's not worth the effort/risk.  dahlia is only recently up in value but in the past averaged 2-3 aprox.

Check the frequency that it sells at full price. Also, I don't value keys at 2.5; I value them at 2.35 since you can easily get them at that price with a bit of waiting with buy orders.