Backpack.tf secret santa review

Bakgrund

Me->Duscoda Nuts Coupe gifted by me

Bucket ->Me Flies Raincatcher gifted by him

Finally somebody on the forums that has to wants to keep a massed flies hat. ;)

I gave cranwell a Appartchik's Apparel #96.

Le story:

I found it through backpack.tf search and had to trade another craft for it. I paid a craft #94 + key. I then wasted 2 name tags, 1 for naming it wrong, another for renaming it correctly.

Then having to remove the last one as I realised it removes the # number. :D Its meant to be a Canadian lumberjack shirt, and is craft #96 as I assume you were born in 1996 from your

steam name.

I'm not sure what the reference of Lgwarriors gift yet :P 

I gave Christley </3 Peelz LEGO MARVEL Super Heroes because he had that game in his wish list and that way I was sure I gave him something he really wanted.

But I wanted to come up with a personal touch:

1. The Swedish Viking: So, I thought about giving him a little outfit for ingame. Decided to take it the viking way because he's from sweden after all. So I gave him a tyrant's helm aka viking helmet (painted: air of debonair). Also viking braider aka viking beard (painted: some halloween spell). And then a bonedolier which could stand for all the skulls he collected as viking (see? it's even themed!). I didn't gift wrap the bonedolier because I wasn't sure about that so he can still change that to something else if he likes.
  2. Festive Present: As a thing to make it more festive (it's christmas after all) I added a festive buff banner instead of an uncraftable one (secondary weapon).
  3. Uncraftable (aka dirty gift): So yeah, I found I had to put something from myself in it. Meaning uncraftables! I gave him all the different sorts of rocket launchers there are to go with this outfit so he can pick the one he prefers (-primary weapon). But as an even more personal touch I first wanted to give him 100 uncraftable weapons (-something I do). But after discussing it with some people on my friend list this would look more like a troll then a personal gift. So I decreased that number to 33. Equalizers offcourse, since you still needed a melee weapon for the outfit. I also went through his posts and found this: "depends how you see it. if you sell it, you're an asshole in my eyes. so you're not making any profit" ... hehe... so I guess you will love them forever.

Hope you liked it ;)

I  myself just got the best gift ever... uncraftable offcourse... conjurer's cowl.

Don't think there was a better gift out there for me. I love you. :wub:

no, the best gift ever was lego marvel heroes. omg i love the lego games and i love you for getting me the game.

and i was right about the giver towards me. but i thought you remembered otherwise. i thought you remembered that i had an lvl 1-100 tyrants collection.

and the quote from the third. i knew that was gonna come back to me. damn

i got a hard one, because he didnt really have any specific. was gonna be a douche and just give him a crate dump since its all he had in the inventory. so i got him two #60 crates, #83 spy misc and #42 burning bongos. just to boost his bp value

Gave Triforce a hard-to-sell S. Scattergun with Exorcism spell, Dominations part, re-named an re-desc. which is crap

Just saw he played a lot of scout and that was the only thing I had for scout atm.

Was gonna get a Collector's Sandman Chem.Set for him, but they were worth a bud at the time

...then again, I got 2 odd-leveled vintage weapons so I didn't give the worst gift there was to give.

Gave Triforce a hard-to-sell S. Scattergun with Exorcism spell, Dominations part, re-named an re-desc. which is crap

Just saw he played a lot of scout and that was the only thing I had for scout atm.

Was gonna get a Collector's Sandman Chem.Set for him, but they were worth a bud at the time

...then again, I got 2 odd-leveled vintage weapons,and someone gave an Apparatchiks Apparel, so I didn't give the worst gift there was to give.

apparel was

#96 i believe ;)

Archived