Backpack.tf secret santa review

Bakgrund

Now when most of us probably have gotten the secret santa gift, what did everyone give and get and why?

I gave gsc159753 a strange festive Holy Mackerel with custom name and description because he seems to play scout alot and i personally think that weapon looks great. The item i got is a strange festive buff banner :) If you know it was you, thank you for your nice gift, i enjoy that weapon very much .

So now i want to hear what you gave and got :)

And of course, merry smissmas/christmas!

I gave Avenging Flame a Team Spirit EA and poop white graybanns

and I got a gentlemen's medal from ChristmasWarlord

I like the metal ;3

Its description and name is

is beautiful

I gave AwesomeMcCoolname a fireproof secret diary (named + desced) and wasted a gift wrap because I thought it was wrappable.

I got portal (1) from ??????

I gave CrimsonWarlord a Strange Sapper because I talked to him, and he said that he liked playing Spy, and that was one of the items in his inventory that he didn't have.

I got a gifted Cosa Nostra and a gifted Strange Frying Pan from Corillo.

I gave Chewbs a craft #71 Your Worst Nightmare because he had a collection of it.

I would like to thank gsc for giving me the golden bk knife with robots killed. (How did he know that I liked mvm?) Fantastic overall. :)

I gifted Corillo~ a specific described unusual flies Spartan, cause he loves flies and I'm crazy.

I've got 12 uncraft Tricornes by macascfl. 3 of them were painted (lime, balaclavas, Color No. 216-190-216) and one lvl 100.

I gave Pyroman a Genuine Red-Tape Recorder, becuase he became rich through making and selling a Collector's version of the item.

From Awesome McCoolName (I had to check the item history, because it wasn't wrapped), I got a Li'l Snaggletooth #37, because... actually, I don't know. I did craft a Bone Dome #60, but I have no idea if that has anything to do with it. Sniper is one of my least played classes, anyway, and it's the only one (aside from Soldier) that I don't own any Stranges or other specific class items for.

You shouldn't have. You all shouldn't have, really. :P

I got 3 bucket hats, bloke's, berliner's, and brain bucket :D

Bloke's and berliner's were dirty, so I can't accidentally craft them now lol

and bucket was #37, and although everyone hates em, i love craft numbers 

thanks again wesley :D

I gave Pyroman a Genuine Red-Tape Recorder, becuase he became rich through making and selling a Collector's version of the item.

From Awesome McCoolName (I had to check the item history, because it wasn't wrapped), I got a Li'l Snaggletooth #37, because... actually, I don't know. I did craft a Bone Dome #60, but I have no idea if that has anything to do with it. Sniper is one of my least played classes, anyway, and it's the only one (aside from Soldier) that I don't own any Stranges or other specific class items for.

You shouldn't have. You all shouldn't have, really. :P

Seems mighty ungrateful of you to say. :P

I gifted fatal a strange pan and cosa nostra #43

I tried being funny on pan's desc&name and refered to an older status update concerning his dream spyset on cosa's desc :)

I also got that flies spartan from ramses...i appreciate it very, very much and already thanked him via pm.

Thank you again!!!! :)

Seems mighty ungrateful of you to say. :P

Yeah, well... sometimes I can't help but act disappointed. I do appreciate the gift, even if it was something that I really don't need. Just thinking about it brings a smile to my face. ;)

And hey: it definitely adds a bit of "oomph" to my BP value. I'll be able to whore out even more rep now!

I gave ramses 12 uncraftable Tricornes, some painted and a level 100, because he collects them.

I got a Strange N&B Bonk Boy renamed "Botkiller boy" because I play Scout on mvm frequently. I'm not sure who I got it from though, since the history doesn't show anyone I recognize from here.

Needless to say, I felt like I didn't give enough, but it's the thought that counts.

I gave a (warpped) S. Loose Cannon and an S. Holiday Punch to Wesley as he had a strange collection and he lacked those weps among a few others. Thought it'd be a nice gift, although I couldn't afford much at the time.

I got the genuine rtr from Blatch.

5XHkH.jpg

I gave ramses 12 uncraftable Tricornes, some painted and a level 100, because he collects them.

I got a Strange N&B Bonk Boy renamed "Botkiller boy" because I play Scout on mvm frequently. I'm not sure who I got it from though, since the history doesn't show anyone I recognize from here.

Needless to say, I felt like I didn't give enough, but it's the thought that counts.

im thinking jjon gave the bonk

I gave Christley </3 Peelz LEGO MARVEL Super Heroes because he had that game in his wish list and that way I was sure I gave him something he really wanted.

But I wanted to come up with a personal touch:

1. The Swedish Viking: So, I thought about giving him a little outfit for ingame. Decided to take it the viking way because he's from sweden after all. So I gave him a tyrant's helm aka viking helmet (painted: air of debonair). Also viking braider aka viking beard (painted: some halloween spell). And then a bonedolier which could stand for all the skulls he collected as viking (see? it's even themed!). I didn't gift wrap the bonedolier because I wasn't sure about that so he can still change that to something else if he likes.
  2. Festive Present: As a thing to make it more festive (it's christmas after all) I added a festive buff banner instead of an uncraftable one (secondary weapon).
  3. Uncraftable (aka dirty gift): So yeah, I found I had to put something from myself in it. Meaning uncraftables! I gave him all the different sorts of rocket launchers there are to go with this outfit so he can pick the one he prefers (-primary weapon). But as an even more personal touch I first wanted to give him 100 uncraftable weapons (-something I do). But after discussing it with some people on my friend list this would look more like a troll then a personal gift. So I decreased that number to 33. Equalizers offcourse, since you still needed a melee weapon for the outfit. I also went through his posts and found this: "depends how you see it. if you sell it, you're an asshole in my eyes. so you're not making any profit" ... hehe... so I guess you will love them forever.

Hope you liked it ;)

I  myself just got the best gift ever... uncraftable offcourse... conjurer's cowl.

Don't think there was a better gift out there for me. I love you. :wub:

You gave enough, I'm sure it has been a pain in the ass to collect them  ;)

Don't feel bad, my bp value is only a few $'s lower than before the event AND I've got a bunch of new Tricornes.  B) Thanks for that!

I gave Alex a craft 48 compatriot because he's american & he plays soli

And i got a s scatter (named, disc and with doms) and a random medic misc

Cant help the fact that im disappointed but, im happy i gave a good gift. 

I gave mapleman a service medal (wrapped and 2 tags) cos I looked at the stats and soldier was the most played class. Made a lame pun for the name and a random line from his profile for the desc.

And I received a s. Sapper. Once punishment asked me what class I played most I knew I was going to get this or a a invis. Great present, I never got around to buying it+I'll almost always be equipping it <3

I gave Alex a craft 48 compatriot because he's american & he plays soli

And i got a s scatter (named, disc and with doms) and a random medic misc

Cant help the fact that im disappointed but, im happy i gave a good gift. 

I feel bad for you man. ;~;

I gave Kodorin a golden botkiller knife because of the amount of playtime and items he has for spy

I got the SF.holy makeral, which is awsome ! Exactly what I was looking to trade for!

Im happy thanks for jeffry bakgrund.

Archived