Question: Is it legit to flood the Classifields like this?

CapoFantasma97

or you could just say, that you have 8 in stock, also the classy doesn't go away when the item is gone. The classy goes away when all are gone.

or you could just say, that you have 8 in stock, also the classy doesn't go away when the item is gone. The classy goes away when all are gone.

The classified for an item goes away when that item of that itemid is gone from the sellers backpack or changes, which often happens when a trade occurs and backpack.tf has a new cache of the item in another backpack or the seller's backpack without that item.

• Like 3

• Administrators

The classified for an item goes away when that item of that itemid is gone from the sellers backpack or changes, which often happens when a trade occurs and backpack.tf has a new cache of the item in another backpack or the seller's backpack without that item.

Yeah, thats true. However, you can just put one in the back of your bp and list that one for sale. Unless people specificly pick that one, they'll never select the one in your listing, so you can go around that.

• Like 2

Yeah, thats true. However, you can just put one in the back of your bp and list that one for sale. Unless people specificly pick that one, they'll never select the one in your listing, so you can go around that.

Yes exactly, i almost always sell all my items at the front page of my backpack without having the one item in the back selected in a trade.

Filling the whole first page is just rude and doesn't give others the opportunity to have their items listed at the front unless its cheaper. If it isn't reportable, it should be.

• Administrators

Answered this repeatedly, but here it is again.

This isn't against the rules. If people want to list multiple of the same item, as long as they're within their classified limits then they're doing nothing wrong. A feature that would automatically group listings of the same item for an individual user and display them as one listing for multiple items is a great idea that I am very much behind. If you guys want it, then you need to make feature requests and make that clear to the devs. They are busy and changes that significantly alter the way the system works are always going to take a long time and be lower priority than fixing issues, but if there is enough support behind an idea I see no reason why it wouldn't be considered. As I said, I'd certainly support it.
  • Like 3

That doesn't work if you're using automatic.