Best way to convert inventory from TF2 to CS:GO?

Rice n Pasta

Due to a lack of interest in TF2 I've decided to try and transfer over my inventory to CS:GO.

So now I'm wondering which way would be the most optimal one. Should I try and sell my unusuals for pure and then exchange the TF2 keys to CS:GO keys (9:8 most likely), or should I try and trade my unusuals for knives/skins?

Or are there better ways to do it?

Get pure and transfer, although I wouldn't be banking on that 9:8 rate since CSGO keys easily sell at $2 whereas tf2 is around 1.7-1.8ish, you got the right idea though GL

• Like 1

9tf2 : 8csgo should be doable, back when keys were about 25ref I sold a few csgo keys for 1tf2key+3ref each fairly easily

and as to how to convert, depends on what csgo items you're looking to own/use.  if you don't have a particular idea right now just go for pure

Due to a lack of interest in TF2 I've decided to try and transfer over my inventory to CS:GO.

So now I'm wondering which way would be the most optimal one. Should I try and sell my unusuals for pure and then exchange the TF2 keys to CS:GO keys (9:8 most likely), or should I try and trade my unusuals for knives/skins?

Or are there better ways to do it?

I have a method that is a bit time extensive but ends up with profits. First step is to get pure out of your unusuals. Then, use that pure to make high tier specialized Killstreak kits and sell them on the scm. Work your way up to higher tier Killstreak kits by using your new scm money to buy fabricators. When you finally have only scm money, put in buy orders for knives.