Mouse randomly disconnecting, USB disconnect and reconnect noise playing

Kevin the Chicken God

For a while now (can't remember how long), my mouse has been randomly disconnecting in the middle of games. It plays the USB disconnect sound when it does so, waits for anywhere between 5 seconds to a minute, then gets reconnected. When you're playing multiplayer games like TF2 and CSGO, this makes the games virtually unplayable considering it happens usually once a minute. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this or any ideas as to what I could do to fix this. I already uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers on my gpu and that didn't do anything.

thanks!

Had the exact same issue, I bought a new mouse because I couldn't figure it out. I just simply assumed that it had something to do with the cable, which probably had a malfunction.

Had the exact same issue, I bought a new mouse because I couldn't figure it out. I just simply assumed that it had something to do with the cable, which probably had a malfunction.

I guess I'll try that, this mouse was pretty cheap so it would make sense for that to be the issue.

Any mouse recommendations?  :D

I guess I'll try that, this mouse was pretty cheap so it would make sense for that to be the issue.

Any mouse recommendations?  :D

Logitech G900. I originally had a MX Master and bought a Logitech G502. But I liked the G502 so much that I gave up MX Master's wireless capability to use it full time for my desktop. The G900 is essentially a wireless version of the G502 IMO. Slightly better looking too.

https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Spectrum-Professional-Wireless-Ambidextrous/dp/B01CEFEMFW

If it's too expensive, then the G502. 

https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Proteus-Spectrum-Tunable-Gaming/dp/B019OB663A/

Razer DeathAdder is also a stable but I personally prefer Logitech's G502.