Suggestions Today for Items are Often Highly Lazy

Baloo

TL;DR plz?

Since I started making those suggestions you start to see the appearance of these types of responses from Polar on similar suggestions. By exploiting a current practice which I believe is an issue; I call attention to it, and that can lead to potential change.

IQ7PzGV.png

(Source)

Since I started making those suggestions you start to see the appearance of these types of responses from Polar on similar suggestions. By exploiting a current practice which I believe is an issue; I call attention to it, and that can lead to potential change.

If that's the case, what about this forum post? This already got all then attention needed to make change. I don't see why making suggestions that are the same type of suggestions you'd like to change would add any further 'potential change.' Plenty suggestions like these are made already that bring this type of attention. I don't see why adding onto it would change anything tbh.

If that's the case, what about this forum post?

Forum post came before the suggestions. Suggestions happened because polar believed these types of suggestions were fine. I therefore went ahead and made these types of suggestions en masse.

I really doubt its hard to understand.