Manually Bump instead of Relisting

ѕιи

Well, this is something that's been bugging me about the site. Since I'm not a donator and don't have premium, I have to manually relist my listings on backpack.tf. I'm not really mad about the whole manual sorta thing; just more of the fact that the listing is relisted and the site displays the listing as a new listing every time when relisting your listings. Reason I've not been liking it is because it limits the ability to make accurate price suggestions when not being able to {or at the very least, not being advised} to make price suggestions with unbumped listings. Making a sort of system like TF2 Outpost, where non-premium users must manually re-bump their listings but we as suggestors are able to see the age of the listing, would greatly benefit suggestors in being able to make more accurate price suggestions that will ultimately benefit the community. Thanks for reading!

-SiN

If you click the 'Bumped X minutes ago' text it tells you when the listing was created.

That is if you are premium or are a donator. Free users do not get that.

Are you sure?

I just test it by logout the site and I can still click on the "Bumped" --> "Listed"

proof : https://gyazo.com/8237206de4d4619cdda61169e0c4809e

Because all those sellers are premium users. What I meant was the sellers who do not have premium or have never donated to the site have to manually relist. Apologies if I did not clarify well enough.

Because all those sellers are premium users. What I meant was the sellers who do not have premium or have never donated to the site have to manually relist. Apologies if I did not clarify well enough.

Oh yea totally agreed on that.

They should put "bump" button instead of "relist"  because that will reset the "Listed X Minute/Hour/Day"