Help me value my unusual

matlo

Hey I have an unusual pampered pyro with purple confetti effect. The Bp.tf price is 27 keys but that is old and there are only 4 in existence so there are no trades on outpost. Help!

A quick calculation :

average price for pampered pyro unusuals : 41.97 keys

average price for purple fetti effect unusuals : 38.66 keys

41.97 * 0.3866 = 16.23 keys

When looking at classifieds, there is already a green fetti pampered pyro on sale for 16.73 keys.

The green fetti is a similar effect, but it tends to be cheaper. On the other side, his unusual is also a strange version and has paint.

I think you can sell at 16 keys, more or less 2 keys.

Quicksell would be something like 14 Keys and even less. A fair price is 16-17 Keys. You can ask for up to 20 keys but it will be difficult to sell.

As a trader, I wouldn't buy your unusual unless it is 14 keys or less.

I hope this will help you.

• Administrators

Idk why people here think you need to sell it at half price to sell it x) you can quicksell that to a quickbuyer for more than 20, the "max" people tell you you can get for it.
http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/28626750

If you want to get reasonably fast pure for it, you can list it for around 22 and you'll sell it pretty fast probably. If you want unusual offers, just ask around bp price.

NEVER do the 'average value of hat/average value effect' calculation to give you a selling price, especially not for rare hats like pampereds. Look at the effect tier list on pampereds; it makes no sense. Most of them are outdated, and there's 5 solid high tiers that are unpriced, which is going to bring the average down. You can check other tier effects in some cases, or check similar tier hats to get an indication, but for hats like these you'll need to do a little more extrensive comparisons than only using gfetti to compare to :P

• Like 3

hmmm , just check outpost quickbuyers or r+ubi's prices ( don't know anyone normally beats r+ubi's prices they are mostly the best) and he will take it from you since you are not a quickbuyer ^ link to his price sheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zOs-0OfVjLsNYAmMa8_tvi2tA9Rrnok7nEUqDOQuls0/edit  , he is offering 20 keys  and 1 ref,  he might bring in some changes but nothing like what these people are estimating its sell value as.

A quick calculation :

average price for pampered pyro unusuals : 41.97 keys

average price for purple fetti effect unusuals : 38.66 keys

41.97 * 0.3866 = 16.23 keys

Why does the average price for purple confetti turn into a multiplier? Wouldnt it make more sense to add them together and average them? This calculation doesnt make much sense to me.

Why does the average price for purple confetti turn into a multiplier? Wouldnt it make more sense to add them together and average them? This calculation doesnt make much sense to me.

(41,97 + 38,66) / 2 = 40.32 Keys

Does it still make sense to you ?

Just put it up for the bp price and see what happens.  If it were me, I'd just dump this thing for 20 keys to a quickbuyer, but that's just what I would do.