I'm honestly very confused right now.

Faegem

I don't know where this specific unusual went, it's a duped orbiting fire https://backpack.tf/item/2858746795.

I sold it to the guy named "Talking Body", but my name does not show up for some reason. Now suddenly the unusual is non-existent. I checked the market, he/she did not put it up. I checked his backpack, and it's suddenly empty. If he/she ever traded it for something else then it should show that he/she got something back. He/she seemed new to trading so there is no way he/she sold it for cash... did the unusual get deleted? I need to know where it is.

It says right in the link why that happens.

Whoops! We have history for this item, but we don't have it on record as currently existing. It's likely something has happened to it:

• It may have been traded to an inventory that has not yet been parsed or accessed on the site.
  • It may have been deleted.
  • It may have been moved to a private inventory where we are unable to track it. It will reappear again whenever we find it again.

Items aren't all constantly being tracked. Peoples' backpacks are scanned and that's how items are tracked. If somebody acquires and then trades away an item before their backpack gets scanned, they won't appear in the history. If the new owner's backpack hasn't been scanned, then there won't be any record of where it was traded to until it is.

Considering that item was traded less than a day ago, it's not exactly surprising that there wouldn't be any info on where it went.

It says right in the link why that happens.

Items aren't all constantly being tracked. Peoples' backpacks are scanned and that's how items are tracked. If somebody acquires and then trades away an item before their backpack gets scanned, they won't appear in the history. If the new owner's backpack hasn't been scanned, then there won't be any record of where it was traded to until it is.

Considering that item was traded less than a day ago, it's not exactly surprising that there wouldn't be any info on where it went.

Okay, I just talked with the owner. The unusual got DELETED... by something/someone (He was away the whole time, he has a personal comupter that nobody can access).

What is going on? Can steam support undo this?

Okay, I just talked with the owner. The unusual got DELETED... by something/someone (He was away the whole time, he has a personal comupter that nobody can access).

What is going on? Can steam support undo this?

they have the power to undo it, but they almost certainly won't

Even if they deleted it for no reason at all?

100% certain that Steam support won't do anything about this.  Why should they anyway?  Someone deleted an item from their inventory, that's not Valve's problem.  

Typically, they have a policy where they'll undo item deletions made by an account (to cover accidental deletions or those done maliciously by someone with unauthorized access to the account, like a sibling doing it while you're in the bathroom), but they'll only do it once. If it ever happens again, those items are gone.