did buds increase a tiny bit?

awezombie13

i was one of those traders when i didnt know that buds became a main currency. at the time buds were 2 keys and i started trading at the end of last year, after the gun mettle update to be exact. but from what i heard buds were 20-30 keys! what!? and now i see that buds increased in the last couple of weeks. im gonna be so happy when buds are a currency again. but for now im gonna wait it out and TRY to buy an earbud

So correct me if i'm wrong, but weren't buds used solely because back then steam trade didn't exist, and you could only trade 8 items per trade? I don't see any reason other than that on why it was priced so high, and since now you can put as many items as you want in a trade, there's no reason why buds will ever go up again to what it was before.

So correct me if i'm wrong, but weren't buds used solely because back then steam trade didn't exist, and you could only trade 8 items per trade? I don't see any reason other than that on why it was priced so high, and since now you can put as many items as you want in a trade, there's no reason why buds will ever go up again to what it was before.

Correct^