Group who tries to manipulate The key prices

Mr.Oda

When will the manipulators learn you can't manipulate keys, but instead should focus on the rare items where any one forged sale will do. It's like the new wave of attempted manipulators are all teenagers or younger.

• Like 4

They're not the only ones. Other groups are just as pathetic and haven't updated their "prices" in years, and claim that keys have become way too expensive at 6.33 ref. Lol

Lel , let them go on ,they will realize how demand works , when they try to sell a key for 3 ref , probably  get flooded with trade requests and no trade offers for their refs , pretty harmless and stupid group , don't think anyone of them needs to be reported , being ignorant and stupid is not a crime.

• Like 3

Lel , let them go on ,they will realize how demand works , when they try to sell a key for 3 ref , probably  get flooded with trade requests and no trade offers for their refs , pretty harmless and stupid group , don't think anyone of them needs to be reported , being ignorant and stupid is not a crime.

XD

When will the manipulators learn you can't manipulate keys, but instead should focus on the rare items where any one forged sale will do. It's like the new wave of attempted manipulators are all teenagers or younger.

Like red text? :P

1. Some people -including some of my steam friends- have joined that group as a joke.

2. I fail to see how being in a group which has as goal to lower key prices is a reportable offence. To be honest, I would even support such a group. In my opinion Valve has to find a way to battle mudflation in tf2, preferably by creating a new money sink (here: metal sink). More information on the subject can be found here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mudflation

3. Being in a group that claims that "backpack.tf is manipulating key prices" isn't reportable either. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

This would be an entire different situation if they'd be conspiring on how to manipulate suggestions by making fake proof, etc.

However, buying and selling keys for 3 ref (their suggested tactic) isn't reportable. Everyone can sell/buy an item at what price they see fit (as long as they really have the actual intention to buy/sell at that price).

literally a joke. itd be more report worthy if they were trying to mainpulate key prices up to dump hundreds of  thousands of keys back into the economy but what they are doing will never work. it is unrealistic to expect someone to sell a key at 4 ref when scrap.tf and even bp bots will offer close to bp price. he would have better success lowering the prices by buying them slightly under bp price constantly and stockpiling a million keys until his they are worth 20ref less than he bought them for. my guess is he wouldnt want to lose all that profit, so the group is little more than a plea for fr33 st00f pl0x

1. Some people -including some of my steam friends- have joined that group as a joke.

2. I fail to see how being in a group which has as goal to lower key prices is a reportable offence. To be honest, I would even support such a group. In my opinion Valve has to find a way to battle mudflation in tf2, preferably by creating a new money sink (here: metal sink). More information on the subject can be found here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mudflation

3. Being in a group that claims that "backpack.tf is manipulating key prices" isn't reportable either. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

This would be an entire different situation if they'd be conspiring on how to manipulate suggestions by making fake proof, etc.

However, buying and selling keys for 3 ref (their suggested tactic) isn't reportable. Everyone can sell/buy an item at what price they see fit (as long as they really have the actual intention to buy/sell at that price).

But it's not "mudflation". That's what's called "economy"; refs are going down, thus keys go up. There is nothing anyone can do against it, except Valve if they ever wanted to go against the laws of economy, which they won't. This group is completely stupid, does not make any sense and randomly hates on bp.tf for no reason. Backpack.tf is not manipulating anything. That's a fact, not an opinion. They are not "entitled to their opinion" because what they're saying is factually wrong. If you're saying the Earth is flat, you're not entitled to your opinion: you're just an idiot. Same here. Hiding something nonsensical behind "to each their own truth" is an excuse that does not work. Spreading bad image of a website with no ground but one's ignorance, is absolutely something reportable. These people might as well be banned from the website if they despise it so much.