Unique Specialized Killstreak Item?

Spyderman

I am trying to craft a Professional Killstreak Machina, but I need 2 "Unique Specialized Killstreak Items".

I got some specialized killstreak air strikes, no strange, nothing but specialized killstreak, the text is yellow.

I tried adding them to the recipe but they didn't show up... I don't know why can someone please help!

If you need pictures please say.

Your Air strikes are non-tradeable. By default the craft menu hides non-tradable items (you can uncheck the box and they will show).

*WARNING* If you use non-tradeable items to craft, the kit and then the weapon you use it on will be non-tradeable. However, if it is non-tradable because you bought it on the market (only non-tradable for 7 days) than those 7 days will carry over to the pro ks kit and then the item. If it is permanently non-tradeable than everything else will also be permanently non-tradable.

Thank you a lot for your help ;)

You are welcome, but I think you didn't fully understand my post. I see that you are selling those air strikes on the market; you CAN use them, just your Machina wont be tradable for 7 days since you bought them on the market originally.