Short opinions of bp.tf members on my friendslist

MC22

Do post your own lists. I'd like to read them.

I Do Not care how badly you think about me. I can definitely take hurtful words.

Do Not defecate on my thread like puddingkip likes to.

CUEFCQJ.png

Il33FkO.png

oJcPMIt.png

/\/\ Ok, so basically the majority of bp.tf regulars. Where is gwhat? KMD has been on recently to play basketball 2k. What happened to Synester?

I have like 1 friend on my list I really talk to, some peopel I trade with and fast remove them, Bogon, the head admin of TF2WH who hates this forum ^^ and many alts and bots. And this Secret Santa guy

5SEJt.jpg

Added are those people who added me but are offline when I accepted their requests.

Friends#1 are the real friends.

Mod are bp.tf mods

Mvm are people who I played mvm recently with me or were interested in doing so.

People are people who I chat from time to time (but don't play mvm). Some bp.tf members there.

Zkeys are people who sold/bought keys for paypal recently. I try to keep that list short. Oh and the z is because that list should be at the end of all.

Friends are all those other people, made by valve.

Last one is not made by me, but by valve.

PS: Let's derail this.

5SEJt.jpg

Added are those people who added me but are offline when I accepted their requests.

Friends#1 are the real friends.

Mod are bp.tf mods

Mvm are people who I played mvm recently with me or were interested in doing so.

People are people who I chat from time to time (but don't play mvm). Some bp.tf members there.

Zkeys are people who sold/bought keys for paypal recently. I try to keep that list short. Oh and the z is because that list should be at the end of all.

Friends are all those other people, made by valve.

Last one is not made by me, but by valve.

PS: Let's derail this.

I'm a bit sad that I'm not in friends... Guess I spam a bit too much

oJcPMIt.png

sic his pets lol. troll by inviting mapleman to random chats with you. and my premium ran out, but ill get it back in a couple of weeks

sic his pets lol. troll by inviting mapleman to random chats with you. and my premium ran out, but ill get it back in a couple of weeks

Keep the blue name :P

Archived