Ban selling crates/unique weapons

Dumolko

Whenever I am looking through the classified listings on bp.tf, I only get crates and weapons for the first 6 pages or so and it gets really annoying when I don't know what I want to buy, buy I want to see what I can buy. If the staff made it where crates and unique weapons weren't sellable, I think it would make looking through the classified listings a lot less annoying for some people.

-Weedman360

post-28481-0-18689000-1479349619_thumb.jpg

it gets really annoying when I don't know what I want to buy, buy I want to see what I can buy.

It gets really annoying when I don't know what you want to say, say I want to see what you can say.

Just skip the first few pages. If removing those listings would make things less annoying for some people (you), it would also make the site less attractive to use to other people (anyone who has listed those items)

You sound like someone lazy and entitled. Why not take the few extra seconds to narrow down the item by filters already in place to help find specific items. Complaining about a system that already works isn't going to get you anywhere. 

it gets really annoying when I don't know what I want to buy, buy I want to see what I can buy.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

and make scrap to unusual even more impossible? i mean skipping to page 6 seems like its to much of a challenge for you but if not, invest your time into understanding the filter :D. the community is already seperated as is..... lets not break the community anymore.

• Dumolko locked this topic