festive strange pro flamethrower disappeared

Xaeriel

I realized about 10 minutes ago that my flame-thrower as described in the title was missing from my inventory, it disappeared between the 11/11 and 15/11 according to my backpack history;

I wanted to make sure but is it because of the edgy description and somehow it was deleted or do I have to dig more ?

PS: Nope, it hasn't been traded away or sold on the CM

I don't see it in your inventory on steam either. Are you sure you didn't trade it, or list it on the market? Listed items don't appear in your inventory, even if they haven't sold.

I don't see it in your inventory on steam either. Are you sure you didn't trade it, or list it on the market? Listed items don't appear in your inventory, even if they haven't sold.

I've verified that before posting, and it isn't in my trade history or currently listed on the CM;

Either a bug, Valve/Steam/idk removed it for whatever reason, or a mad little sister for an unknown reason (although my backpack history on backpack.tf only shows it's been missing since today, 15/11 as it was still showing on the 11/11 part)

I wanted to make sure but is it because of the edgy description and somehow it was deleted or do I have to dig more ?

Edgy descriptions don't matter; GabeN wouldn't delete it for that.

If there's nothing in your trade history or SCM history, then it's either a bug (not sure what the chances of that are, but I'd say "unlikely"), or else it was deleted from your end. You could try asking Steam support what happened and/or if they can replace it if it was an accidental deletion, but I don't know what the chances of success with that are.

You could try asking Steam support what happened and/or if they can replace it if it was an accidental deletion, but I don't know what the chances of success with that are.

Yup, I was planning to do that but I preferred to ask here first just in case

Weird. Found it in your history http://backpack.tf/item/642716354

But now it's... gone?

Sorry for your loss; can't explain this either.

It feels quite painful the moment you discover it's gone, and without anything that could explain why :/

I know the item is not worth nearly as much, however that same thing happened to my Vintage Gunboats like 2 yrs ago. I didn't rename/desc them or anything, they just dissapeared lmao. Sorry for your loss :/

I had a similar incident with an unusual I was trading, the trade screwed up and my hat just disappeared. Within 5 days it re-apperaed no issue though

The trade could explain why it disappeared since items where moving but mine is just gone for no reason, I've sent a ticket to the Support and I'm now waiting for a response

Hopefully it'll come back by itself like yours!