[PSA] Non-Unusual Price Update Request Thread

Roller

Stranges.

Up: Sticky, scatter, tomislav, targe (so much), eyelander?, wrench, southern, Scottish?

Down: Sydney sleeper (freaking cancer, I can't sell any for 0.66, just declined one for 0.33)

Stranges.

Up: Sticky, scatter, tomislav, targe (so much), eyelander?, wrench, southern, Scottish?

Down: Sydney sleeper (freaking cancer, I can't sell any for 0.66, just declined one for 0.33)

targe, i managed to sell one at 5 ref but not more, buying at 2.66 has moderate succes.

scottisch: cant sell at 2.66, bought more at 1.66 then i sold at 2.66, don't think it really needs a rise

sticky: moderate success selling them at 2 ref

scatter: occasionally sells for 4.33

Strange Loose Cannon could use a drop. I'm having a hard time selling at 2.6 Keys despite it being the low end.

I feel that the Strange Summer Shades could definitely use a raise. I would do a suggestion myself, but the one thing that's really killing me is that every pair on the market is painted, and most of them are high-tier paints (pink/lime, black/white, Team Spirit...). Maybe this doesn't mean much, but the last suggestion to be passed went through with most [and all of the initial] proof consisting of unpainted pairs.

Here's a puu.sh of all the proof I've gotten: http://puu.sh/7mKIN.txt

I feel that the Strange Summer Shades could definitely use a raise. I would do a suggestion myself, but the one thing that's really killing me is that every pair on the market is painted, and most of them are high-tier paints (pink/lime, black/white, Team Spirit...). Maybe this doesn't mean much, but the last suggestion to be passed went through with most [and all of the initial] proof consisting of unpainted pairs.

Here's a puu.sh of all the proof I've gotten: http://puu.sh/7mKIN.txt

You cannot use Shades with paint as proof for a price suggestion. Sorry. :/

All-father needs a drop

The items people used to flip are getting very hard to sell

All-father, Kringle, muffler, pride scarf, tc

If someone wanna check and do more research for Earbuds -

Buyers -

Solds -

Just sold a G Pipboy for 2.33 without much fuss (less than 5 hours, classifieds only) -- rec above bp price and ONLY TWO pages on outpost. Warrants looking into.

Screenshot of inventory history available on request