How can I increase my backpack value to 1000 Keys?

Apeiron

Bear and Fruit are in market right now. Thankfully, I'm not bad that much. Made a deal Stormy Helm with Swirl Desire Taunt. Apparently, That was a mistake.

But I will not get rid of shit tier unusuals I know it. Because IDK how to make a good deal.

Every single one is worshipping to bp.tf. When you determine your price (by comparing with other effects ofc) then people are arguing with you and mostly you can't sell it.

If you wanna sell it for pure you have to wait for ages If you have not good one. (I've sold It's a mystery to everyone Hellmet once for 43 keys pure but I've waited for 1-2 months.)

Low tier good effect hats are plenty but people who has those hats don't want to sell it for like cloud 9 bear. They wants pure usually.

(My biggest profit came from nano all class hype. I've sold Circling Heart Nano for 59 Keys pure. But that was a one time chance.)

With these mistakes I don't know how to get a good 13th Hour or Darkblaze anymore.

Most likely I'm gonna quit soon.

(In spite of that, I'm glad I didn't lose money, I've even earned a little cash.)

Trade without profit in mind. I made my way from a Cps Bot Dogger to a Golden Pan and ~350 in other items in just a year.

My main method of profit was Halloween hats. Find decent hats with Halloween effects that seem a bit underpriced or just desirable in general. Those will either sell quickly or sell for a lot.

Always feel free to add me or comment on my profile asking if a deal is profitable, I'll respond when possible.

How can it be possible, such as $150K bp in 2 years? This is insane.

Looks like he migrate his items to this account or gifted from somewhere or I am seeing that way because his bp is private.

But I still don't understand that. Or Am I so out of trade skill to understand?

He puts cash into the game and buys hats with pure, he didn't trade up. I've sold a few hats to him.

Trade without profit in mind. I made my way from a Cps Bot Dogger to a Golden Pan and ~350 in other items in just a year.

My main method of profit was Halloween hats. Find decent hats with Halloween effects that seem a bit underpriced or just desirable in general. Those will either sell quickly or sell for a lot.

Always feel free to add me or comment on my profile asking if a deal is profitable, I'll respond when possible.

Thank you. Well, That was first that someone's offer to help about this topic. I appreciate that. I think I will.