Sombra Announcement

TheMCBros99

She is absolute dope. Can't wait to play her.

Off topic, but the new expansion of HS is also absolute dope. So far, not a SINGLE card is RNG-based. Did Bli² wake up? appears so.

• Like 1

She looks kinda overpowered to me, from watching Stylosa's stream. Although I guess it's to be expected

Machine Pistol: Very similar to Tracer's pistols, maybe a bit better. Magazine size is too high, she can fire for way too long; she can kill a Bastion in one magazine, without headshots.

Hack: The normal hacking on characters isn't that bad, and it's good to finally see an, albeit indirect, Zarya counter. The hacking health packs, on the other hand, is the main problem with her. Not only can she completely disable a health pack for the enemy team for 60 seconds, she can also have more than one hacked at once.

Invis: Pretty much exactly like Spy's invis except for speed boost. Pretty balanced, better for infiltrating than escaping it seems.

Translocator: I fucking love this type of movement, can't wait to play with it; so glad you can teleport while it's still in the air. Reminds me of the Personal Teleporter from DOOM Multiplayer.

EMP: A lot like Death Blossom, devastating but very easy to be stopped before it can be used. Also counters Sound Barrier, which is a first.

Unrelated to the balance, I can't wait to see her skins.

I'm proud how Oni skin for Genji is a PC exclusive 

It isn't, if you link your Battle.net account to your Xbox/PSN account it'll transfer if you play the 15 games on HoTS.

It isn't, if you link your Battle.net account to your Xbox/PSN account it'll transfer if you play the 15 games on HoTS.

I just want the skin I dont want to play HoTS. I have no friends either so nobody to play with

Very exciting stuff. I'm holding my judgement until sometime after she is playable. 

For some reason, the animated short didn't touch me as much as the last one. I think it's weaker than Bastion's or the Shimadas'.