Why KS HHHaxes dont have price from SCM like other KS items?

Pyotoru

Here is my question - Why Unusual Horseless Headless Horsemann's Headtaker with KS (base, spec or pro) doesnt have price from SCM?

Its strange because there are lots of items with used glitched blank KS Kit (spec or pro) on them and all of them have prices from SCM.

Items like Rocket Jumper, Sticky Jumper, Sapper, PDA, other weapons, Buds, Bills, Max head, other hats, and many more weird items (like key, ref and so on) - all of them can take price from SCM (if there is any copy of this item on SCM). Only exceptions are unusuals (maybe because there is lots off different effects so its impossible to generalize price for all of them) which is ok.

But why HHHaxe cant take price from SCM? Its only item in game with its own Ks kit (ye it has own ks from halloween 2014) which doesnt take price from SCM (ok there is one more necro smasher but it cant be listed on SCM because its untradeable so im not counting it).

Is it because its unusual quality? but it doesnt have any sense. It cant have different variants because it doesnt have unusual effect. Also here http://backpack.tf/stats/Unusual/Specialized%20Killstreak%20Horseless%20Headless%20Horsemann's%20Headtaker/Tradable/Craftable you can see that site knows whats price of Spec Ks HHHaxe on Market, so why its not using it?

I made ticket issue 9 days ago - http://backpack.tf/issue/57fa22fa86674731ba736e2bbut noone from staff or admins responded yet, thats why i also made this topic.

It's a rare item

SCM is automatically price due to sales or listed items and there is rarely any axes

And the HHHH Ks kits are actually rare because they were 2013 or 2014 limited

Plus I got the strange KS HHHH for 9 keys then sold it for 13 keys but yeah those items take like 3-8 months to sell or a year since they are the most expensive weapon in the game (oh yeah forgot about painted Manglers)

But pro KS go for 300-600$ I'm sure or I think from recent owners

and spec is like 50-80$

A KS goes for 20-40$ I think but mostly around 25-30$

Plus KS kits go around the price from SCM or tf2outpost(outpost for those limited ks or glitched ks)

It's a rare item

There are items that are 1 of 1 like spec ks vintage Fancy Fedora which i have and its priced (purly poorly priced but priced) so "its a rare item" isnt good argument.

Edit: and there is over 100 (140?) HHHaxes with sheen (pro + spec - not counting base ks) just to compere - 39 Earbuds with sheen, 87 Max heads with sheen, 31 Secret Diarys with sheen, 22 Bills hats with sheen, 11 Keys with sheen. All with prices from SCM

There are items that are 1 of 1 like spec ks vintage Fancy Fedora which i have and its priced (purly priced but priced) so "its a rare item" isnt good argument.

Are there any somewhat recent sales on SCM for the Axes?

Edit: 1 sale for ~90 on 9 of October :/ appears to be bugged. Fiskie fix plox

There are items that are 1 of 1 like spec ks vintage Fancy Fedora which i have and its priced (purly poorly priced but priced) so "its a rare item" isnt good argument.

Edit: and there is over 100 (140?) HHHaxes with sheen (pro + spec - not counting base ks) just to compere - 39 Earbuds with sheen, 87 Max heads with sheen, 31 Secret Diarys with sheen, 22 Bills hats with sheen, 11 Keys with sheen. All with prices from SCM

But this is a weapon we are talking about not some glitched spec ks cosmetic that barely is gonna sell 

But this is a weapon we are talking about not some glitched spec ks cosmetic that barely is gonna sell 

Still bad argument, there are as i said in first post - Sticky Jumpers (over 13 with sheen), Rocket Jumpers (over 60 with sheen), Bunboats (over 9 with sheen), Crossing Guard (23 with sheen) and many other weapons which take price from SCM...

Wrong, it's simply because it's "unusual" which confuses the system as unusuals are normally not killstreakified, there are a few actual unusuals that have a killstreak kit applied and there the same situation occurs (using the price of the unstreakified version instead of basing the price off of SCM).

Wrong, it's simply because it's "unusual" which confuses the system as unusuals are normally not killstreakified, there are a few actual unusuals that have a killstreak kit applied and there the same situation occurs (using the price of the unstreakified version instead of basing the price off of SCM).

But its still different situation. As i said those unusuals with ks have many variants etc so its impossible to pick one price for all. And HHHaxe dont have effect and as i said it has own Ks kits

But its still different situation. As i said those unusuals with ks have many wariants etc so its impossible to pick one price for all. And HHHaxe dont have effect and as i said it has own Ks kits

You are right, but like I said, it confuses the system, it's a bug.