If you had to vote. Would you pick Hillary or Trump?

JayTuut

ba  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Hillary or Trump?

• Hillary
    • Trump

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JayTuut

• Hyperqube

• TheMCBros99

• Tats

Wow. Everyone is voting for Trump. How can Clinton have a lead in polls if they were not rigged?

Even under the (obviously false) assumption this poll is representative, I would hardly call 46 out of 85 'everyone'.

46/85 = 53.49%

1.96 * sqrt( p(1-p)/n) = 1.96 * sqrt( 46/85 * 39/85 / 85 ) = 1.96 * sqrt(46 * 39 / 85) = 0.1059

As opposite to a 53% with a 11% margin of error.

You all need to go get yourself a sarcasm detector.

you can never tell with all the conspiracy theorists in the PRS

@The One: and pass up an opportunity to do some maths? you mad.

you can never tell with all the conspiracy theorists in the PRS

or the internet in general.

5 seconds worth of google will find you vids of people who actually believe The One's quote.

I'm honestly astonished to see Trump leading in these forums.

I'm not. The difference between an internet poll and a "real" poll is, I can fraise it like this, the "lack of consequence", leaving it open for people to reason like this

trump because I want to see the world burn

-- first reply to this thread

How come you trust Trump and not Hillary? 

I honestly think Trump is better then Hillary. She has too many scandals for me, and while I will never vote for Trump, I will not vote for Hillary.

I honestly think Trump is better then Hillary. She has too many scandals for me, and while I will never vote for Trump, I will not vote for Hillary.

What scandals do you mean specifically, and do you think these "scandals" are enough to outweigh her policy? Since you didn't mention any disagreements with her policy I have to assume you must agree with her on some level and your only reservation is your distrust.

Hillary will not be healthy for the US, but Trump would wreck the country completely. It's like the choice between cancer and chemo, one will kill you painfully, while the other will still be painful, but you have a better chance of surviving afterwards, and moving on with life. They are both s*** choices, but they are the only two you have.

Also, the US is in this situation because of their terrible culture and democratic system (not all of it, but parts). The equivalent of smoking 5 packs a day and then being surprised you have cancer.

Hillary literally sold her husband for access to her during the Secretary of State days and WikiLeaks is bleeding it out more every day. Her presididency would be a revolving door of corruption and oppression. Already been stated by her own people she hates regular Americans. Fuck her.

Trump will win because he is sticking his middle finger up to the career assholes in DC who want to retain their money and perks to change (not Obamas bullshit) for real.

• Like 2

In her last speech, she spread fear about how USA would be if Trump wins.

She clearly want to win votes by making the people scared of a possible future that's not in her favor... This is even lower than insulting each other.

In her last speech, she spread fear about how USA would be if Trump wins.

She clearly want to win votes by making the people scared of a possible future that's not in her favor... This is even lower than insulting each other.

But that's every candidate 

Put in my ballot for Hillary today. The polling places in Philadelphia were absolutely packed - I went at 11 and got out almost 2 hours later. Voter turnout is crazy high this year, and it's showing, especially in the big cities.

Across the street from the polls, there were food trucks giving out free tacos and pretzels to anyone who showed them their I Voted sticker. I'm a broke college student, so free food is always a plus.

Thankfully I didn't run into any instances of voter intimidation or anything like that.

Well shit. I don't have any jokes this time. For all my fellow US residents, good luck on surviving the next 4 years, especially if you're not white, male, fiscally well-off, or straight.