If you had to vote. Would you pick Hillary or Trump?

JayTuut

ba  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Hillary or Trump?

• Hillary
    • Trump

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JayTuut

• Hyperqube

• TheMCBros99

• Tats

Posted · Hidden by polar, October 17, 2016 - No reason given
Hidden by polar, October 17, 2016 - No reason given

Anonymous poll, no comments unless necessary, just want people to vote to see. Even if your not Merican.

you're*

yes i'm a grammar nazi

• Like 3

If Trump wasn't so ignorant and knee-jerk on political and social matters, an American me would vote for him but i'd vote for Hillary as of this election. Despite Clinton being corrupt, at least she has experience in politics (and is slightly less of a scumbag).

Personally I would choose the lesser of the two evils and go with Trump as his family doesn't murder everyone who tries to call them out on his particular bullshit. Apparently stuff about the rumors of Hillary's sexual harassment and child predation is supposed to be leaked via WikiLeaks this week so we shall see if that will stop her hyperliberal 'girl power' train.

Clinton is a threat to world peace. 

BTW, the Clinton are criminals, don't give your vote to those persons.

You can't stump the trump!

Basically our election atm 

• Like 3

Throughout history, many people in many countries have wished that they had the option to vote for their leader.

In America today, a significant portion of the population secretly finds a small measure of relief in the fact that they have the option to abstain from voting.

Basically our election atm 

Even if I laughed at watching your videos, it badly sums up the US presidential campaign.

It gives an idea of Hillary Clinton as nothing else than an inoffensive fool.

Would you like your country to welcome more immigrants from Mexico ? Would you like to give more powers to Banks (Goldman Sachs, Citibank) ? Would you like your country to finance and support ISIS in the Middle East ? Would you like to nuke Iran and start a war against Russia ? Because this is what Hillary Clinton would do if elected.

I don't want to mention the fact that many weird deaths happened to previous staff members of Hillary Clinton.

Trump, but only for the media meltdown that would ensue. They're both shit candidates.

this is tempting to me too, but seeing as I dont really want to live through the repercussions I'm voting Clinton 

You never miss an opportunity to give lessons, but you also forget about this part :

Anonymous poll, no comments unless necessary, just want people to vote to see. Even if your not Merican.

Maybe some persons commented because they think it is necessary or there is some kind of emergency. There is not one only way of thinking.

• Like 2

> ... apparently this is quite difficult to grasp for some ...

Maybe some persons commented because they think it is necessary or there is some kind of emergency. There is not one only way of thinking.

Clinton.

I am voting for Trump

Trump of course.

(with the last one even litterly admitting an obvious or to be expected action (definition of "of course" ) )

not even touching on the fact people appaerntly think it is necessary to spread lies.