Outpost ban

The Waffler

So on July 4th if I remember correctly, I was banned from outpost and then my appeal was declined by toughsox on July 8th. He said, and I quote, "I will allow you to re-appeal in three months time." It's been over 3 months since he both banned me and declined my appeal so being as impatient as I am, I would just like to know if there's any way to get ahold of him or get his attention(besides this post). I know he is probably very busy, but I've just been anxiously waiting for these months to be over and I'm just hoping he hasn't forgotten about me.

Posted · Hidden by polar, October 10, 2016 - No reason given
Hidden by polar, October 10, 2016 - No reason given

Nope, you are one of many. As far as I'm concerned you're done

Posted · Hidden by polar, October 10, 2016 - No reason given
Hidden by polar, October 10, 2016 - No reason given

Nope, you are one of many. As far as I'm concerned you're done

;-;

Your first method of contact should be to comment on his profile wall on steam and send him a friend request. Toughsox is a nice guy and he doesn't bite. 

Another option would be in your ban if the time is up it should have allowed you to re-appeal your ban.  If so then add in that you have already spoke with Tough regarding this.  If not I would recommend sending in a support ticket with the above info listed. 

Your first method of contact should be to comment on his profile wall on steam and send him a friend request. Toughsox is a nice guy and he doesn't bite.

His comments are set to "friends only" and in his profile description he states not to add him regarding any outpost bans. So I just don't want to hurt my chances even more.

On outpost it says the ban for the account you are on right now is permanent. Do you think he wanted you to appeal with your main account?

On outpost it says the ban for the account you are on right now is permanent. Do you think he wanted you to appeal with your main account?

He said he would allow me to re-appeal, and plus what I did was so insignificant, it couldn't be a permanent ban. I was banned in the first place because I'm apparently an alt for someone named fvgads (I'm not), but since I was paranoid someone would scoop up an item I wanted badly, I used an alt, which of course toughsox found. So technically I was banned for ban evasion of a ban for no good reason.

If it is saying permanent then it won't allow the re-appeal, send in a support ticket and state in their that you have already spoke with Tough regarding this matter, and they will forward it to Tough.

I don't blame you for not wanting to just add him, I'd avoid it aswell.

I don't know why you wouldn't be able to re-appeal if Toughsox said so. I also got told I could re-appeal and it seems like it is set by a timer automatically so it may be a site error?

Anyways, Toughsox does visit this forum a little bit, so you could try sending him a private message on here.

http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/user/11266-toughsox/