Ethics

Jymotion

Why are the children and a man in the train's tracks

Children were playing, i honestly can say I have ended up in the street playing when I was a child without realizing it until my mother started screaming at me to get out of the street. 

Man's car broke down on the tracks.

Children were playing, i honestly can say I have ended up in the street playing when I was a child without realizing it until my mother started screaming at me to get out of the street. 

Man's car broke down on the tracks.

Well then clearly kill the Man.  If he is too stupid to get out of his car and not get hit by the train he deserves to die anyway.

Well then clearly kill the Man.  If he is too stupid to get out of his car and not get hit by the train he deserves to die anyway.

Iunno man, one child being a train track is believable, but a whole group of children, and not one of them see/hear the train?

Man just make the train derail and kill everyone

Iunno man, one child being a train track is believable, but a whole group of children, and not one of them see/hear the train?

Man just make the train derail and kill everyone

I like the way you think.  Is the train maybe carrying something explosive so that it will help with whipping out all the stupidity?

Archived