Help me price my stranges?

Heated Bread

I am getting rid of all my stranges and most of them have strange parts 'n shiet on them.  I can't be arsed to sit and wait for the right offers, so I want to just throw them up on the steam community market and forget about them.  Trouble is that because of all the parts and killstreaks and crap, I don't know what to price them at, so I would appreciate any suggestions.

Strange Killstreak Flamethrower - Allies extinguished, Projectiles reflected, Posthumous kills.

Strange Specialized Killstreak Medigun - Team Shine, Allied Healing Done

Strange Specialized Killstreak Vaccinator - Team Shine, Allied Healing Done

Strange Manmelter - Allies Extinguished

Strange Homewrecker - Sappers Removed

Strange Neon Annihilator - Submerged Enemy Kills

They all pretty much have spells on them too if that matters.  It probably doesn't.

Search for other copies of the same weapons on the SCM having the same parts as yours, and price yours slightly below them. Since all those parts seem to be logical ones for the weapons, there's a fair chance that people will search for weapons with those parts attached. If yours are the cheapest meeting the criteria, then there's a good chance they'll buy yours.

Of course, it's still likely to take a while to sell them, but that's a fairly easy and zero-maintenance method.

• Like 2

Good idea.

There's only one problem: I'm a lazy shit.  :P

edit: maybe it's not such a good idea after all.  For example, there are no manmelters on the community market with the allies extinguished part on them.  Poop.  I need to figure out how to value these damn things.

Good idea.

There's only one problem: I'm a lazy shit.  :P

edit: maybe it's not such a good idea after all.  For example, there are no manmelters on the community market with the allies extinguished part on them.  Poop.  I need to figure out how to value these damn things.

It'll take less time than creating this post did. In steam, open the advanced options menu below the search bar, include descriptions, and literally copy and paste each weapon with the part. "Strange Manmelter Allies Extinguished" --> there's one for $1.21 --> list yours for $1.20.

Are you including descriptions when you search? Because I found that just fine. You're on your own with the Homewrecker, though

• Like 1

oh...

I was looking at each item individually...

._.

edit: ummm... spells might matter...

http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/440/Strange%20Manmelter?filter=halloween

http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/440/Strange%20Sydney%20Sleeper?filter=halloween

I think maybe I'll just wait until halloween to see if the spells drop again.  :unsure:

If you want, you can go to your backpack.tf backpack and use those prices.

But probably you won't get offers for that price though.