What's your fastest typing speed?

Faceman™

I hate these types of speed tests. I can only type really fast if i know what i'm writing....having to read some bullshit thing thats not natural to me isn't a very accurate why to test how quickly i type. 

I hate these types of speed tests. I can only type really fast if i know what i'm writing....having to read some bullshit thing thats not natural to me isn't a very accurate why to test how quickly i type. 

Exactly. I had to type one that was written awkwardly and said "consciousness" a lot of times. I got like 89.

Its not a speed test, its meant to be fun. I don't play it alone. Its usually all the people in my row of the class, which is 5, doing it all at once. It gets pretty intense :3

Though I never win since I'm the slowest typer there.  <_<

Exactly. I had to type one that was written awkwardly and said "consciousness" a lot of times. I got like 89.

Because big words are hard.  Eh, that's probably the point of speed tests where they just to make you mess up.

Archived