Lost Creditbility

Jaxstraww

41.6 is not between 30 and 35 for the 5th time

Lulz.....41.6 in hats is not 40 in buds for the 5th time. In some reality you think what hats are priced for on this site equate to the hat in somethign called buds otherwise those with bank we call pure. Again, this gets better everytime you guys post. You give me creditbility by arguing bad points. This is classic.....bookmarking for laughs.

41.6 in hats and after I give 2 pure back I get 41 buds in pricing........logic......yep. BP.TF logic that is.

I'm going to make this easier on you. Stop listing hats in buds anymore. You simply can't make this work. List hats with hats pricing. Add overpay when only pure is used. That is a better fit than this voodoo you guys were allowed to play with. Again, just from what I have seen and now experienced there is way to much funny business here. If a hat sells for 40 in hats its worth 40 in hats. If just pure was used then you give it a HATS bump possibly.

I see you tried. All good things start with good intentions. You came off the rails. Now fix it.

Lulz.....41.6 in hats is not 40 in buds for the 5th time. In some reality you think what hats are priced for on this site equate to the hat in somethign called buds otherwise those with bank we call pure. Again, this gets better everytime you guys post. You give me creditbility by arguing bad points. This is classic.....bookmarking for laughs.

41.6 in hats and after I give 2 pure back I get 41 buds in pricing........logic......yep. BP.TF logic that is.

...43.8 - 2.2 = 41.6, i already accounted for that. 

so now you're just trying to troll us basically admitting that you give up on this? not bad but i think ive seen better trolls in my time 

even if i was supposed to take overpay, which i am not since the gibus was offered, thats still above your highend of 35. 

...43.8 - 2.2 = 41.6, i already accounted for that. 

so now you're just trying to troll us basically admitting that you give up on this? not bad but i think ive seen better trolls in my time 

even if i was supposed to take overpay, which i am not since the gibus was offered, thats still above your highend of 35. 

Troll.....You came to my thread......Lulz.......Who is trolling who?

Stop with the argument. You lost.

Something tells me that no matter how this is explained to you or who proves you wrong, you are going to continue to live in your own world and believe you were right until the day you die

Something tells me that no matter how this is explained to you or who proves you wrong, you are going to continue to live in your own world and believe you were right until the day you die

Once I'm proved wrong I'll leave. To my dismay I proved a hat price with a recent sale in hats and converted to what that would be in pure and it doesn't seem to sink in. Then I also had community votes of 80% in favor.

Yeah, explaing to me how I'm confused. Lulz....post away.

I also see the entire admin/mod team coming in. Looks like to much visibility and the end to having transparent pricing in the TF2 marletplace.

I was hoping for a thread about credits.Disappoint.

I came here to expect a well put out argument and debate between users. Disappointed as im just seeing someone to has yet to accept he had made an error and is now in denial and not listening to anyone who has repeatedly tried to explain.

I came here to expect a well put out argument and debate between users. Disappointed as im just seeing someone to has yet to accept he had made an error and is now in denial and not listening to anyone who has repeatedly tried to explain.

But he had 80% upvotes! It obviously means it needs to be accepted

I was hoping for a thread about credits.

Disappoint.

Vote has no power because majority of voters are idiots.

80% suggestion closed?

http://backpack.tf/vote/id/5153dfdf4bd7b8df4b00001f

that's cute.

Lulz...The last post said that sales hover around the 1bud price. The guys keys actually make sense on buds pricing. And the past suggesstions show that hat dropping every few months. Lulz....more examples of good stuff.

@ Flamer. Your just trolling now. I said the votes now mean as much to me as they do you. Look at the recent sale. tell me how 41 in hats means 41 in buds for pricing. Please, tell me because your keyboard needs a break.

Lulz at bringing up votes any longer. Community doesn't matter. We undertsand that. only admins have pricing authority.

Now focus on dude's sale. How does 41 in hats = 41 in buds pricing? It doesn't meaning your whole way to price is simply jacked beyond belief.

I made my point and like the title says....GL with this train wreck. Going to be allot of players equating this with spreadsheet and how that went downhill now. Maybe one day there will be accurate and fair pricing without backscratching. Sadly, that isn't with BP.TF.

Now focus on dude's sale. How does 41 in hats = 41 in buds pricing? It doesn't meaning your whole way to price is simply jacked beyond belief.

If ypu had been reading, a few posts higher.

"...43.8 - 2.2 = 41.6, i already accounted for that.

even if i was supposed to take overpay, which i am not since the gibus was offered, thats still above your highend of 35. "

I have to disagree with the below statement. If 80% of the voters say a hat needs an adjustement are those 50 players wrong or Vincent?

*cough* key suggestions *cough* 

if key prices were based solely on votes, then keys would still be 2.66 Ref.

if the majority of the community says the price is wrong then the price is wrong. 

Ever think of the fact that a lot of voters don't know much about what unusuals? There are plenty of voters who's can barely afford 1 bud yet still vote on lower-tier unusual suggestion; and i'm willing to bet the vast majority of people who voted on that suggestion have virtually no experience with high-tier unusuals, as high tier unusuals are unique in the way that they get offers/sales, since not many people have the liquidity to offer on them. 

So again, I know you and dude are VERY friendly but votes are votes. So teh voting here is done blindly and really doesn't come into play. How about you just field suggestions and let only BP.TF admin players decide what is right?

Seriously, you need to back off with this crap. If we're all "VERY friendly" and therefore just backing him up, then calling this a "revenge suggestion" is just as valid. Mods close blue-belt suggestions all the time. Hell, i had an accepted unusual suggestion streak of around 190, and am friendly with the mods, and guess what--I had a suggestion closed. The mods don't play favoritism. You seriously need to stop with that argument of yours. Again, do you really want people who have absolutely no unusual experience to have a say in how an unusual is priced? You can't see how much of a problem that is....Theres a reason why votes aren't absolute. A lot of voters blindly vote based on the color of the star, there are a lot of voters who see links and/or proof that looks valid, and just assume it is. Most voters never even open up the links, or even make sure you're valuing the hats correctly. People just assume your proof is valid. I can pretty much guarantee i can get a majority of upvotes if i made a suggestion where i completely valued the offers and sales incorrectly. 

Holy smokes......you can't belive that. Now buyer and seller dictate overpay? No mate. Overpay is there for both sides because pure is king and hats...well are just pixels with changing values. Hence, not as liquid.

Thats always been true. The overpay is ALWAYS applied to the offerer. Tell me something, when you applied the overpay, why'd you choose the gibus and not the other person? You can clearly only put overpay on one side of the trade, so, do you put it on the person who offered or the person it was offered on? Clearly the overpay should be with the person who made the offer. It honestly sounds more and more like a "revenge" suggestion with every response of yours---you clearly made an active choice to put the overpay on one side of the trade vs the other :/

Tell me, why should the overpay be on the gibus and not the other side of the trade? 

Troll.....You came to my thread......Lulz.......Who is trolling who?

Stop with the argument. You lost.

ummm, i believe it was your suggestion that got rejected, so i'm pretty sure you're the one who lost :P

Archived