Lost Creditbility

Jaxstraww

Vincent closed the suggestion even though 80% of the voters agreed with me for lack of evidence. The most recent seller even proved the most recent sale with a mixed sale backing into my suggestion.

I'm floored when 80% of the community agrees with a price that somone after 5 days shuts it down for lack of proof? Really, after 5 days? Really, after the main voice of oppostion who happens to sell the hat actually sells it for my range? Lulz............

http://backpack.tf/vote/id/52a0665f4cd7b8c63d8b4568

80% agreed hat the hat is overpriced and a recent seller even proved the suggestion when his sale is converted to pure.

I mean which is it? When you guys say "overpay' do you mean it or not? I'd like to know. He sold for 40 in hats and that is certainly not 40 in pure. Lulz at the logic.

Hey Vincent....Don't say no proof when the last few posts show the proof right there. It must be true that a few of the players here are manipluationg hat prices for their own benefeit. 80% agreed. This wasn't even close.........Lulz.......

I have a feeling most of those people blind upvoted because you were an orange star. Anyways, Kaushu had provided significant counter evidence and your offers were there, but weren't being bought.

My counter proof disproves your range, it doesn't prove it...

.. also 41.6 after overpay is NOT in your range... even if i was supposed to take overpay on it it'd be above your range. It is called reverse overpay since I(the gibus) offered on the boa and stuff

and its quite obvious this was a revenge suggestion aimed against me <- http://backpack.tf/vote/id/5297b2064dd7b8d2398b4569 http://backpack.tf/vote/id/5297f9c64dd7b84b638b456b

http://backpack.tf/vote/id/52a006c54dd7b824388b4568

lowball offers ARE NOT the price, sales are all over the place, and the most recent ones around above 40

It doesn't matter what the community thinks most of the time.

Almost everyone that isnt a key hoarder would blindly fuck the upvote button for a key price of 2.66.

Stop dude. No revenge anything. It is a price suggestion and not a thug in an alley. You are just nuts.

There was no counterproof? You sold for 40 in hats. Any person understands that 40 hats is not 40 pure. So having a hat priced at 40 pure when the best action is 40 in hats how does that fit? Simply, it doesn't.

So then I use the backwards math that this site agreed on .9 for overpay. You put 40 in a calculator and multiply it by .9 and you get a number converted to pure that fits my suggestion. So you use the .9 sometimes an not others?

As far as stars? Seen plenty of suggestions with other repped players get shot down. This site loves the downvote by the way. This wasn't even close.

I have to disagree with the below statement. If 80% of the voters say a hat needs an adjustement are those 50 players wrong or Vincent?

Or maybe I need to donate to the site?????

Doesn't matter what players blindly vote you say. Wasn't this set up for them, the community? Why even vote if their two cents doesn't really come into play. I mean, thats what you are saying that no matter what the community says if a mod disagrees it will get close and that no matter what you vote there are a few players that will say yes or no on what benefeits them.

Pretty simple. He sold the hat and when converted the recent sale backs into my suggestion.

Pretty simple. 80% agreed.

backpack.tf / stats.tf

Our goal is to compile as much data as humanly possible and present it to you in an objective and comprehensive format. We leave it up to you to decide what's worth talking about.

first of all 40 does not equal 41.6. EVEN 40 * .9 = 36 is not in your original range. and therefore counter proof

anyone that has a colored star and a wall of proof will get automatic upvotes, except for currency suggestions.

also did you miss all the counterproof? my sale is the biggest counter proof, and then the 2-3 other sales are at like 20 and 50 or so after overpay. None of that proves your range of 30-35. 

this site loves the upvote actually, except on key suggestions, but thats another story

if the proof doesn't show the correct range, how can the suggestion be accepted? tell me that. 

i would have made a counter suggestion if the sales weren't all over the place :/ im watching it and will make a suggestion once another priced sale happens

There were ~40 upvotes before the suggestion was 12 hours old and before a counter post was even made. And only one downvote or so. That votes came when it was still on the front page, so I guess blind voters played a roll here. You got ~10 upvotes and ~10 downvotes after the first other post was made then. I just try to explain the voting situation here, that's why votes in general don't count that much.

Yes those 50 guys are wrong, have you thought of that?

Lulz...This is why having a donator tag is scary. It doesn't matter if they are wrong. if the majority of the community says the price is wrong then the price is wrong. if votes don't matter why do you have them? all you are telling me is that its no longer a community item but a BP.TF deal? To me that isn't using the market theway this site was intended. money grab now. Manipulating prices like the other sites were thought to do. I really thought this was meant to be a community site that sets the market. Now you proce its a BP.TF mod market or a donator market. Lulz.....Again, credibility is shot here.

Maybe 50 players are wrong.....Lulz......HEY, maybe Vincent is wrong. Does that work or being a mod makes his decisions the best? Oh by the way he is a big seller on outpost. Again, the manipulation going on here is just nuts.

first of all 40 does not equal 41.6. EVEN 40 * .9 = 36 is not in your original range. 

anyone that has a colored star and a wall of proof will get automatic upvotes, except for currency suggestions.

also did you miss all the counterproof? my sale is the biggest counter proof, and then the 2-3 other sales are at like 20 and 50 or so after overpay. None of that proves your range of 30-35. 

this site loves the upvote actually, except on key suggestions, but thats another story

if the proof doesn't show the correct range, how can the suggestion be accepted? tell me that. 

36 - the 2 PURE you gave back......Lulz......34 mate. It does fit. You took 40 in hats and had to give back the collector item, keys and ref.

Again, you just point out how right my suggestion was.

If the majority of the voters on this site say that buds are worth 9 billion keys, would that make buds 9 billion keys then? The voters dont decide the price, the market dictates the price and if your suggestion does not accurately reflect the market, then your suggestion will be closed, it is as simple as that. Votes really do not matter

There were ~40 upvotes before the suggestion was 12 hours old and before a counter post was even made. And only one downvote or so. That votes came when it was still on the front page, so I guess blind voters played a roll here. You got ~10 upvotes and ~10 downvotes after the first other post was made then. I just try to explain the voting situation here, that's why votes in general don't count that much.

So again, I know you and dude are VERY friendly but votes are votes. So teh voting here is done blindly and really doesn't come into play. How about you just field suggestions and let only BP.TF admin players decide what is right?

So again, I know you and dude are VERY friendly but votes are votes. So teh voting here is done blindly and really doesn't come into play. How about you just field suggestions and let only BP.TF admin players decide what is right?

You literally just countered yourself there with your main statement about community votes.

36 - the 2 PURE you have back......Lulz......34 mate. It does fit. You took 40 in hats and had to give back the collector item, keys and ref.

Again, you just point out how right my suggestion was.

lemme show you my math since you keep lowering the value every single time

cloud 9 brotherhood original suggestion : 24.2-30.1, median 27.15

power surge wraith wrap original suggestion: 7-7.8, median 7.4

blizz gibus original suggestion 9-9.5, median 9.25

total: 43.8

NO OVERPAY BECAUSE GIBUS OFFERED, IF THE ITEM WAS OFFERED ON GIBUS THEN THERE WOULD BE OVERPAY

43.8 - chocolate(1) - 21 keys(1.1 at time) - 15 ref(2.36 keys = .1)

total: 41.6

Final total: 41.6

If the majority of the voters on this site say that buds are worth 9 billion keys, would that make buds 9 billion keys then? The voters dont decide the price, the market dictates the price and if your suggestion does not accurately reflect the market, then your suggestion will be closed, it is as simple as that. Votes really do not matter

Be reasonable......The market did dictate the price. Read the suggestion and what dude sold the hat for. I have a hard time with the no proof logic. The guy also pointed out all the lower sales previously. A few over paid. more lower sales than higher sales.

This is a grab to keep a hat and the hats that were traded for inflated. Nothing more. The most recent sale simply confirms my suggestion and since we discount community votes they did support the suggestion as well even though that doesn't matter.

By the way...the 9 million keys for buds. It wouldn't pass. So using that as an example you are saying that the entire community would vote blindly for an item to that degree. Lulz with the examples here.

NO OVERPAY BECAUSE GIBUS OFFERED, IF THE ITEM WAS OFFERED ON GIBUS THEN THERE WOULD BE OVERPAY

Holy smokes......you can't belive that. Now buyer and seller dictate overpay? No mate. Overpay is there for both sides because pure is king and hats...well are just pixels with changing values. Hence, not as liquid.

Just wow if that is the mind set on why overpay came to be. It was a way to react to the move from pure to a F2P marketplace and the influx of many more hats to the marketplace. now it depends who offers? Just wow. this thread gets better everytime someone posts.

I had to come back to this. Because there was an offer on a gibus of 40 in hats it gets no overpay calculations and the 40 in hats for this site means a 40 buds pricing? Just wow......

Be reasonable......The market did dictate the price. Read the suggestion and what dude sold the hat for. I have a hard time with the no proof logic. The guy also pointed out all the lower sales previously. A few over paid. more lower sales than higher sales.

This is a grab to keep a hat and the hats that were traded for inflated. Nothing more. The most recent sale simply confirms my suggestion and since we discount community votes they did support the suggestion as well even though that doesn't matter.

By the way...the 9 million keys for buds. It wouldn't pass. So using that as an example you are saying that the entire community would vote blindly for an item to that degree. Lulz with the examples here.

If you'd like a more realisitic example, If someone opens a suggestion lowering keys to 5 ref with no proof, it will receive 90% blind upvotes purely because people want keys to be lower. People blind upvote, deal with it

✖ Upvotes =/= Accepted price

Upvotes doesn't necessarily mean it is the correct price. Some votes will occur based upon what prices traders want and not the proof presented. The mods on bp.tf have the final say after looking at the proof given, along with comments and counterproof in the suggestion.

An example: If you open a suggestion with no proof lowering keys, upvotes will still occur since users want keys to be cheaper.

If you'd like a more realisitic example, If someone opens a suggestion lowering keys to 5 ref with no proof, it will receive 90% blind upvotes purely because people want keys to be lower. People blind upvote, deal with it

No it doesn't. They get voted down all teh time without proof. just stop with your bad examples and focus back on that.

Proof was provided that counters current pricing.

Also, 80% agree with votes.

Add that up you get a good suggestion. Its apparent that donators and teh mods here back each other up. Hey, there is allot of money in hats. Good thing going on here......I refer back to my subjuct in the OP. No creditbility here.

No it doesn't. They get voted down all teh time without proof. just stop with your bad examples and focus back on that.

Proof was provided that counters current pricing.

Also, 80% agree with votes.

Add that up you get a good suggestion. Its apparent that donators and teh mods here back each other up. Hey, there is allot of money in hats. Good thing going on here......I refer back to my subjuct in the OP. No creditbility here.

✖ Upvotes =/= Accepted price

Upvotes doesn't necessarily mean it is the correct price. Some votes will occur based upon what prices traders want and not the proof presented. The mods on bp.tf have the final say after looking at the proof given, along with comments and counterproof in the suggestion.

An example: If you open a suggestion with no proof lowering keys, upvotes will still occur since users want keys to be cheaper.

Lulz...Move past the votes. We know they don't mean anything. unsure why they aren't removed alltogether if it comes down to the site admins making the decision anyway.

I provided the proof and the most recent sale agrees with the proof. try focusing on that.

He is just another bp.tf member that I have on my friend list who asks me for advice and links me to some suggestions such as yours, that's why I post on them.

I didn't made any decisions in favor of any of my friends related to bp.tf ever (if so I would be corrupt, which I'm surely not, but feel free to show any suspicious acting I have), so stop to allude that every time you quote me.

It's no secret that suggestions get the most votes on the front pages, we already thought about removing the voting feature there: http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/3127-remove-voting-on-main-pagelist-view/

And many people are not going to check all suggestions they voted on and look if counterproof was posted, and counterproof was posted on your suggestion many hours after it was made. Voting != Voting. And that's why admins always have the final say.

Edit: Moved it to the General Website Discussion.

Lulz...Move past the votes. We know they don't mean anything. unsure why they aren't removed alltogether if it comes down to the site admins making the decision anyway.

I provided the proof and the most recent sale agrees with the proof. try focusing on that.

41.6 is not between 30 and 35 for the 5th time

He is just another bp.tf member that I have on my friend list who asks me for advice and links me to some suggestions such as yours, that's why I post on them.

I didn't made any decisions in favor of any of my friends related to bp.tf ever (if so I would be corrupt, which I'm surely not, but feel free to show any suspicious acting I have), so stop to allude that every time you quote me.

It's no secret that suggestions get the most votes on the front pages, we already thought about removing the voting feature there: http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/3127-remove-voting-on-main-pagelist-view/

And many people are not going to check all suggestions they voted on and look if counterproof was posted, and counterproof was posted on your suggestion many hours after it was made. Voting != Voting. And that's why admins always have the final say.

Not alluding to anything. You run to this guy everytime he gets upset which is pretty easy by hs demeanor. Just writing what I'm seeing.

The votes are what made this place relevent. If they don't just call yourself price check #2 and be done with it.

And yet again.....this counterproof is not counter at all. Fits exactly with my suggestion. Look at it again and save some face by admitting the mistake and adjusting the price using the latest sale from dude.

Archived