There have been a lot of requests to your trade offers page. This may be caused by browser extensions accessing your trade offers too frequently.

Chuck

...To continue to your trade offers page, please enter the code below

Hey look, a new way to fuck up traders, like we don't have enough! Great job Gaben, thanks.

Well if having to enter it almost every time you want to look your offers in case you use any trading bots or extensions and the fact that it doesn't even recognize the code sometimes is not enough, it will also interfere with said bots and extension alot, and they work bad enough already thanks to constant steam lags.

Yeah pretty annoying, now I have to refresh another steam page and check if there are any notifications. And if I wanna know if someone declined my sent offer or not i use normal steam for the time being.

I've already had to type it in 4 times in the last 15 hours. I don't know what purpose this is serving to be helpful, steam has enough security checks already in my mind and this one is just pointless. 

I've already had to type it in 4 times in the last 15 hours. I don't know what purpose this is serving to be helpful, steam has enough security checks already in my mind and this one is just pointless. 

This is not a security measure, this is just to put less stress on their servers by reducing the amount of calls. Steam just doesn't want to invest in more severs. y u do dis volvo

This is not a security measure, this is just to put less stress on their servers by reducing the amount of calls. Steam just doesn't want to invest in more severs. y u do dis volvo

The funniest thing is that their servers work just as shitty as usual right now.

• Like 1