Collector's Quality suggestions?

Garpachi

So I noticed Pyroman was somehow able to make a suggestion for the Collector's Winger....I have proof for a Collector's Caber suggestion sitting around, but when I try to make a suggestion it says the quality is unavailable, yet it clearly isn't if a suggestion for an item of that quality exists. 

So, any help?

I can't remember but I think he changes something in the link, like changing it to /vote if it's applicable here

Scratch that I remember him doing something complicated

Alright Captain Obvious, try clicking on the "Suggest a New Price" button. Come back when it says " It is not possible to submit prices for the quality specified", which is basically what I said in the OP except paraphrased.

EDIT:: Whoops, think I was a bit harsh there. You just posted a link and nothing else so I thought you were messing with me. :/

Alright Captain Obvious, try clicking on the "Suggest a New Price" button. Come back when it says " It is not possible to submit prices for the quality specified", which is basically what I said in the OP except paraphrased.

oh my bad, its something involving the source code, going to have to ask pyroman (or anyone who's suggested on strange uncraftables works as well I think)

First go to the weapon stat page. In the link, change stats to vote, leave the first number alone, change the second number to 14 and the last one should be 0.

Edit: I tried it and it didn't work :/ Pyroman we need your help.

First go to the weapon stat page. In the link, change stats to vote, leave the first number alone, change the second number to 14 and the last one should be 0.

Edit: I tried it and it didn't work :/ Pyroman we need your help.

lol give pyroman a brake guys

ps:don't you dare to give a price to collectors ubersaw. i want it pure without stupid estimations about its price.

the price of it will be whatever the owner want it to be and the seller can pay.

....holy shit I did it. You have to "Inspect Element" after right-clicking on the Save button while making the suggestion. You have to make the suggestion for another quality though, input all the info you normally would, and then hit save.

....holy shit I did it. You have to "Inspect Element" after right-clicking on the Save button while making the suggestion. You have to make the suggestion for another quality though, input all the info you normally would, and then hit save.

Congratz, you did it! Now all you have to do is get legitimate proof!

http://backpack.tf/vote/id/52a691db4cd7b8ae738b456b

Me: "Sorry, but did you read my post or are you just not good at English?" - Don't mock me, peasant. People willing to offer 2.5 buds (IN UNUSUALS) mean absolute shit, because they could maybe be sold for more or even less. Your proof was weak, illegitimate and bad. Modifying your proof before you post it is helpful: doesn't make you look like an idiot...ProTip. Do a bit of research on who "bought" an item before you say a guy with a F2P backpack bought it for 4 buds then consider it an "Outlier". Purple Swirl offered his 2.5 buds almost a month ago. Think that is still valid? Good luck on future suggestions, hope you take my advice.

You: "Hardly "advice". Maybe a helpful word sprinkled in, but most of it looks like rage and insults stemming from you not understanding my post. 

I was hoping you'd help me so that my next suggestion would be better. It would appear that I was mostly wrong, as it appears you intend to insult me more than show me my mistakes. I expected better from such a high contributor, but clearly I was wrong."

It was advice. You say that my English and you then you go on to hypocritically say, "you intend to insult me more than show me my mistakes" WTF? You insult my reading capabilities yet have the audacity to say EYE intend to insult YOU? My tips to you (in order from my comment): (1.) Get solds, not offers. I did not insult you while saying this. I did not say you or anything related to you was "shit", I said offers mean shit. (2.) "Your proof was weak, illegitimate and bad." - Not an insult, it's the truth. YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH. (3.) Even if you made your proof 12 hours ago, a lot can change. I pointed this out and said that "it is helpful: doesn't make you look like an idiot." 'You' being used as an all-inclusive word (plural). Ya'll, if you will. SO i wasn't attacking you as an individual. (4.) Before you say something sold for another, please check if it actually did/could have been. (5.) That offer over a month old was not valid, and you know it. If you didn't, then there you go.

Hope that clears everything up.

P.S.: My post wasn't "rage and insults stemming from you not understanding my post", it was legitimately trying to help you. If you refuse to accept my help, you will go nowhere with your next suggestion. "You intend to insult me more than show me my mistakes." I addressed all of your mistakes and never insulted you once. I guess only people who understand the English Language would understand the definition of "insult", as you seem to be incapable of.

P.P.S.: It's rude to close a suggestion without letting a person respond to you. If you were afraid of my response, you shouldn't have made a bad suggestion and this thread where i can easily comment at.

Source: http://backpack.tf/vote/id/52a691db4cd7b8ae738b456b

I insulted your reading capabilites because you didn't read it correctly. Its a mistake, people make them. I probably shouldn't have been as critical as I was, to be honest.

You started with "Don't mock me, peasent". So much for "never intend[ing] to inult me", because I don't see how this is meant as anything else...

And I did say "mostly wrong". To say you didn't give me any information to help me would be a lie, which is why I didn't say that.  (2) isn't really advice (since it doesn't tell me what I should do to improve the suggestion, which is what I would consider advice), but I can say that the others at least helped a little bit. Could I bother you to ask what is an acceptable timeframe for suggestions such as these? Like I said, I've never suggested for unsuals before, yet alone an item without any kind of price.

Also: "I'll probably end up closing this after you answer. Didn't expect an influx of new sellers since I collected the proof 12 hours ago.". Right in the post before yours. I told you I was going to close it and thats exactly what I did. I wasn't trying to be rude, and I'm sorry if thats what it looked like.

I believe I read everything you posted correctly and responded correctly. If you could show me what it was I didn't read instead of saying I'm bad at the English language, that would be great. Thanks.

I started with "Don't mock me, peasant" as a sarcastic comment. Really? You think people in the use the word "peasant" these days? It was intended to be a sarcastic remark to you saying I didn't know how to read.

I didn't say my entire post was supposed to be an educational experience for you. A few times I pointed out things you did badly, which weren't intended to insult, but not directly showing you how you could improve. Sorry if I dissapointed you. "timeframe"? iunno. Whenever there are a couple sales to support a range I guess. Kind of obvious.

Also: To be honest, I didn't except you to respond, as you said, "'I'll probably end up closing this after you answer" and I did answer, then you replied, then closed, not giving me a chance to respond to you, "thats exactly what I did" - no, no you closed after you responded, not me. Jus' saiyan.

Alright, I see what you're saying now. Its hard to detect sarcasm over the interwebs sometimes, although I think half of the problem is that I can easily see myself saying that exact sentence intending to insult someone, so half of my misunderstanding is just me using strange words sometimes. 

Also, for anyone looking to make their own suggestion, but has no idea what I was talking about earlier, here's a picture for you. Its actually pretty simple when you know what to do.

http://i.imgur.com/hQuJGbA.jpg?1

As far as I can tel, it SHOULD work if you right-click anywhere and inspect element, but if you right-click the button the info you need to change is right there above it, so less searching. 

The only conditions are that you make a better suggestion than mine that creates less conflict. :P

Archived