How to get more Classifieds on backpack.tf?

Spartacus

Hello guys,

I couldnt find anywhere to ask my question so I just post it here.

I see people around who have up to 800 classified listings without donating. 

How does this system work? I am premium and I had 200 listings and now its gone up to 300 but I dont know why it did. Could you guys help me out?

I'd like to have more classified listings ;).

Kind Regards,

Spartacus

You get an extra 1 listing for every dollar donated.

You can also get 25 free listing for linking a twitter account and following bp.tf twitter: https://backpack.tf/settings##integrations

Adding on from this,

you get another 25 for joining the Meet the Stats Steam Group.

Premium should double the amount of classified listings you can have, doubling every extra listing from each dollar donated by 2 as well as double those 50 free listings from following twitter and joining the Steam group to 100 free classified listings.

As for people with 800 classified listings, one way it could happen is that it's a situational exploit that happens often with bots or automatic trading accounts, where they can list an abundance of items all at once, going over their listing cap. This only happen when they are out of metal (and thus, the buy listings should be pruned temporarily) and automatically  set up sell orders for other items that haven't been listed as for trade efficiency. The system should fix itself if any user just refreshes the bot's profile / backpack page and listings will be removed after each refresh as to meet the listing cap.