R.I.P Australia.

JayTuut

Australia were supposed to be like 2nd, only team beating them was USA, which they were close (5 points near the end, but with the fouls it was 98-88) to beating.

They were wrecking every team, by 20 points at least (except USA), but then get wrecked by Serbia by over 40 points. Bad shooting game indeed

I'm just mad Serbia beat Croatia, Bojan Bodgdanovic is one of my favorite players but he couldn't carry them hard enough

hopefully the USA loses though, it would be hilarious

• Like 1

Didn't get to see the whole game, but the part I did Serbia's D looked pretty slick. I'm lowkey rooting for them to upset USA purely for the shitstorm it'd be

I'm just mad Serbia beat Croatia, Bojan Bodgdanovic is one of my favorite players but he couldn't carry them hard enough

hopefully the USA loses though, it would be hilarious

Bojan is one of your favo(u)rite players?

..... I mean i did verse him once in 2k and he was op and got 20 points, put him as a backup for 1 game and he was shit.. (myteam) but.......

Your favo(u)rite?

Interesting.

..... I mean i did verse him once in 2k and he was op and got 20 points, put him as a backup for 1 game and he was shit.. (myteam) but.......

Your favo(u)rite?

Interesting.

he's insane in 2k, but also insanely inconsistent. Some games he'll miss literally every three, other games he'll make almost every shot you take. I liked him because he gave me a chance to beat my friends who played the game, and then I started liking him as a player because he's pretty underrated

Bojan was a fucking god like 6 years ago, half the teams in Europe wanted him. But he pretty much flopped, and when he came to us 2 years ago he was... disappointing at best. He's now wasting away at Stoke City.

Rip Bojan Krkic, another hot prospect that didn't make it.

Oh wait we're talking basketball

• Like 1

Bojan was a fucking god like 6 years ago, half the teams in Europe wanted him. But he pretty much flopped, and when he came to us 2 years ago he was... disappointing at best. He's now wasting away at Stoke City.

Rip Bojan Krkic, another hot prospect that didn't make it.

Oh wait we're talking basketball

*sigh*

Because failing at the Olympics means the whole countries dead, right.

Yes.