Help Pricing Specialized Bill's

Shining

Hi all, 

I am considering a deal that entails a specialized killstreak Bill's hat. This is the first time i'm encountering one of these glitched killstreak cosmetics so I'm pretty unsure how to proceed.

Are there actually people out there who would pay extra for this kind of thing? I dont even know if it does anything special or if it's simply valued as a collectors item. It is a Bill's which of course is a very popular hat, but it's only specialized, not even professional. 

What kind of price could I get out of this?

Thanks

Shining

ILL PAY 2 KEYS + 5 REF

I was hoping for some advice rather than an offer :P it seems you think you can sell it for more? I did notice a buy order on SCM for about 3.5 keys

Well it's definitely worth more than a normal Bill's Hat, although if you really want to attempt to sell it for somewhere around it's full price it won't be easy.

I'd value it at around 5-10 Keys, depending on how patient you're willing to be with it. Worst comes to worst, that SCM buy order is decent at least.

• Like 2

They were really only worth something when the glitched killstreak kits came out as people were going insane about them.

I put a spec. kit on my Bill's and sold it on the SCM for around $50 during the hype. The next day, the guy who had bought it had it listed for $30. :P