R.I.P. Burning Team Captain!

kurryworst003

When you realise that the top moderator accepted the suggestion without confirming the sale and decides to accept it just because he can. 

polar

The Butt Kind of Bear

• photo-thumb-1501.jpg?_r=1425592810
  • Administrators
  • admin.png
  • 1,722 posts
  • favicon.png steamrep.png login-steam-icon.png
  • LocationEST

Sent Today, 08:00 AM

You are welcome to make a new suggestion if the suggestion is not accurate providing the appropriate proof.

Burning TCs are fairly common these days so it's not really a surprise. With the many dupes getting traded around now it's not anywhere near as rare and unobtainable as it was before.

When you realise that the top moderator accepted the suggestion without confirming the sale and decides to accept it just because he can. 

You had all the chance to confirm it with Paypal proof. You or the owner or whoever it is didn't want to do it, who knows why.

I'm glad that the suggestion didn't get blocked because of that, and hopefully this won't happen again.

why is this in general discussion (just noticed), wouldn't this be in tf2 discussions?

srry, this is my first thread i ever made, no idea how this all works, but i didnt see a tf2 forum

I ve always wondered why a multi class hat was more expensive than an all class one.

Btw, since the curse of the level 3 Team Captain was broken, some duped Burning TC have been traded more frequently.

Posted · Hidden by Teeny Tiny Cat, August 10, 2016 - No reason given
Hidden by Teeny Tiny Cat, August 10, 2016 - No reason given

well, that's Bp for you... first they killed buds, now this

Posted · Hidden by Teeny Tiny Cat, August 10, 2016 - No reason given
Hidden by Teeny Tiny Cat, August 10, 2016 - No reason given

well, that's Bp for you... first they killed buds, now this

Rest in piece. I actully liked the hat. I am waiting for day someone will unbox a Strange Burning Flames TC. That day will be that person's jackpot day.

• Like 1

http://backpack.tf/suggestion/543f6992b98d8833228b46a8

The initial rise of the TC to its place of fame to begin with was rather ridiculous.

Looking at this you can begin to see a possible pattern of large rises and drops with this hat. Makes it a little unstable imo.

Though since more exist maybe this new price will be more stable for the future.

The main hype for the TC was because the richest TF2 player had one and a big deal was made about how he paid $16 grand for it. He's missing in action now, so really the hype dying is understandable. It's a really nice hat, but the KE is much more functional and nicer looking. Plus we have an all class Patriot Peak now. TC is losing relevance.

• Administrators

burning KE is priced higher than burning TC once again

rightfully so. KE looks better.