Most fun weapon to use and why

Happysedits

We all have that one favourite weapon (i hope)

I like Loose cannon to just piss off ubered heavies or spam 10 camping snipers in 1 place xD

big earner is fun to get some edgy trickstabs with the speedboost :P

what're yours?

Direct hit airshots are insanely satisfying. If only I could hit them somewhat consistently, even on people that don't strafe

• Like 2

New Eureka Effect is really fun to use, especially on blu... getting around the enemy and into their back lines, then setting up a tele for your team is a blast.

"Woah! Pros hate him" Use the Eurka Effect and put a tele on gravel pit last along with a sentry on top of the tower to essentially win the game.

Blutsauger. The feeling of killing a pyro or scout that follows you thinking "oh, a helpless medic, easy kill" is beautiful.

• Like 1

Wrap assassin. Making snipers bleed and retreat with a 45 damage crit ornament between their eyes and then 40 additional bleed damage is gold.

Stock bat. Way to much fun to strafe around W+M1 Pyros and melee them to death while they burn the spot you were a second ago.

Holiday Punch.

1- Crit to make a guy laugh (random crit or heavy backstab)

2- Taunt kill that guy

3- Rinse and repeat

Bitch please

• Like 1

a32d28d55c.gif

I agree that the use of the word "spam" is overdone, but this was the only suitable gif I could find for my favourite weapon in the game.

There's nothing more satisfying than getting drops with a well placed stickytrap, or maybe a badly placed one but thankfully their medic also happens to be blind.

Fists of Steel. Nothing like being a big, fat decoy. It's great coaxing a person into drawing their melee weapon only to get mowed down by my teammate's guns.

After that, probably the Sydney Sleeper, as watching people retreat and hide as soon as they get the Jarate effect never gets old.