who is darth chicken gaming and why is he so damn rich

BaddyGames

I don't know who is that user either, but there are only 3 ways after all:

•being incredibly good and constant at trading

•having a ton of money to waste

•both

I remember you that there are some guys like the one that deleted a golden pan, so I believe there are people that spend 10'000/20'000 dollars in a game.

Has never had any Dota2 nor CS:GO stuff, so that rules out that he's a trader in those games.

One of his most biggest trades that send him to the top was http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198112217552#!/compare/1469836800/1470355200

All of these unusuals had bassman1 and A. in the history so that might be something.

Probably just spent a heck ton of money for those.

Has never had any Dota2 nor CS:GO stuff, so that rules out that he's a trader in those games.

One of his most biggest trades that send him to the top was http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198112217552#!/compare/1469836800/1470355200

All of these unusuals had bassman1 and A. in the history so that might be something.

Probably just spent a heck ton of money for those.

Bassman is his alt, most of the unusuals make their way through that account before they go to darth chickens account, for an unknown reason.

And not all of those trades were cash trades, some of them sold for full pure keys that were acquired mostly by scm (and marketplace before that), you would need to check out bassmans or As comparison histories to figure that out.

A (and now naknak) seem to be helping him acquire his collection, call them brokers if you will.

• Like 2

Well, at least we have one person willing to dump tons of real money into this game. Hopefully, this person gets into trading, lots of nice hats.

It may be the new bobslposion account, seeing as he moved all his items for security reasons (look at his steam profile)

i found this earlier. i'm surprised someone who owns a golden pan and uploads videos regularly has so little views. people are hypnotized by gold.

EwOw5cp.png

> chooses to do a webcam

> chooses this mask

well he did unbox a sunbeams all class cotton head

he also unboxed a burning crone's, but that didn't make him as rich as he is.

• 2 years later...
On 9/6/2018 at 12:53 PM, SneakySpinarak said:

what happens to all that shit when he dies

take a look on mcskillet.

all the items will be left in that account permanently unless he wrote a will which may transfer all the items to someone's account

9 hours ago, Diamond jozu said:

take a look on mcskillet.

all the items will be left in that account permanently unless he wrote a will which may transfer all the items to someone's account

-redacted-