What happened?

Bob the Unsymmetrical

Why are the Aussies dropping?

Is it because of the skins?

or is it because of the "dying" game

or is it something else?

Answer or Team Pyro win.

Aussies are less rare now, but skins also have their part in this, I prefer skins over australiums myself too.

"TF2 is a dying game, it will die completely this year" - I've been hearing this since I started playing TF2, which is 3 years ago, It's practically a meme by now.

Aussies are still kinda cool but you commonly see them now these days

plus i prefer skins over aussies some aussies look good but then its just a gold skin of a weapon when there is other skins

its like getting gold in COD but then you don't even use the gold skin thats basically like aussies atm. most people buy aussies so they can show it off and show how "rich"  they are 

most people buy aussies so they can show it off and show how "rich"  they are 

I'd say traders do that, but the majority of just normal tf2 players usually will buy one for the class they main and then just keep it and rack up the kills to some crazy high number. (if theyre good..)

I love aussies but i have to say some skins look pretty cool. I still prefer australiums due to the bright and shades on the weapon.

• Like 2

Aussies are still kinda cool but you commonly see them now these days

plus i prefer skins over aussies some aussies look good but then its just a gold skin of a weapon when there is other skins

its like getting gold in COD but then you don't even use the gold skin thats basically like aussies atm. most people buy aussies so they can show it off and show how "rich"  they are 

I was in the cod community for years, and i remember gold guns looked like painted with a gold pen by a 5 years old kid.

I'd say traders do that, but the majority of just normal tf2 players usually will buy one for the class they main and then just keep it and rack up the kills to some crazy high number. (if theyre good..)

I agree, but i ve personally had a goal since i started to trade: getting an aussie for every class. I am sure there is a lot of people with that same goal or just getting every aussie in the game.