Unusual Veil's Still Unboxing?

SirMillbot

Seeing some posts on some trades that unusual Villain's Veil's has stopped getting unboxed (claims of 3 months or more). Wonder if this is true? Or a further example of the internets lying to me . . . .

Seeing some posts on some trades that unusual Villain's Veil's has stopped getting unboxed (claims of 3 months or more). Wonder if this is true? Or a further example of the internets lying to me . . . .

Well, that assumption is predicated on the fact that there are no new halloween veils. The newest effect veil is 3rd gen/robo. So....pay attention to the quantity of robo/3rd gen and see if any change. 

Looking over the number in game of a few effects here and there, it looks like the last update was around the end of august. (Looking at the stats graph of the number in existence of each effect, and the last point i've seen so far has been August 27th).

These are the most recent ones.

Veil President Aug 27

Veil Planet  Aug 27

Veil Beams Aug 27

Veil Miami Sept 7

So I would say that is accurate for now.

I believe this was a rumor started by Neymar - or at least really perpetuated by him here: http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/15852196 - but recently I saw him change his name to "veilstillunboxable." Not sure what changed his mind. The fact that no veils were unboxed this halloween is odd.

Not to mention the fact that there are no recently unboxed 3rd gen effects--which have been unboxed at an unbelievably high rate. 

I believe this was a rumor started by Neymar - or at least really perpetuated by him here: http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/15852196 - but recently I saw him change his name to "veilstillunboxable." Not sure what changed his mind. The fact that no veils were unboxed this halloween is odd.

I checked Anthals blog for any details in updates and the only thing was on Sept 23 Strange Misc were allowed to be listed on the Market.  Otherwise no update effected the Veil in the right time span.

Not to mention the fact that there are no recently unboxed 3rd gen effects--which have been unboxed at an unbelievably high rate. 

19 3rd Gen Veil's have been un-boxed total while Luchador has 24 so not too far off.

I checked Anthals blog for any details in updates and the only thing was on Sept 23 Strange Misc were allowed to be listed on the Market.  Otherwise no update effected the Veil in the right time span.

Does the schema even list whether an item can be unboxed as an unusual? I figured that was a seperate internal list.

19 3rd Gen Veil's have been un-boxed total while Luchador has 24 so not too far off.

except theres been a dry spell of 3 months, thats hard to believe. 

Does the schema even list whether an item can be unboxed as an unusual? I figured that was a seperate internal list.

no

Wasnt it confirmed to still be unboxable?

no

Archived