how did this go up to 84 keys?

AG Sniiioww2k

Whos idea was it to make a  strange killstreak min wear autumn rocket launcher 84 keys?

like, how would it even be close to that much?

Anyways, ez profit i suppose

post-26016-0-37971600-1470003597.png

that's the cost of the lowest seller on SCM, it's how items without a suggestion are priced until a suggestion is made with valid evidence.

• Like 1

Whos idea was it to make a  strange killstreak min wear autumn rocket launcher 84 keys?

like, how would it even be close to that much?

Anyways, ez profit i suppose

Backpack.tf caches prices based on how much the item is listed for the lowest, not how much they have last sold for.

Because of this, it can lead to scammers getting 2 of 2 marketable items through using blank killstreak kits and listing one on the market for an absurd price.

Once Backpack.tf makes a cache of the newest listing, the price will be astronomical, because of the listing. No one, in their damned minds, would pay $300 for such an item when you can easily get it for a couple of cents or dollars without the killstreaker.

http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/440/Killstreak%20Autumn%20Rocket%20Launcher%20%28Minimal%20Wear%29

It's simple market manipulation, but it has costed a guy who posted some stuff about this a couple of days ago 80 keys in unusuals. As from the sales, no one has ever paid more than $5 for this item, and I'm 99% sure that the guy listing it at $200 is doing the market manipulation scam I was talking about.

Because of this, it can lead to scammers getting 2 of 2 marketable items through using blank killstreak kits and listing one on the market for an absurd price.

Wouldn't scammers just use regular killstreak kits? I mean those work on skins, that never stopped being a thing that was a thing.

(Plus it would probably be more profitable selling an unused blank kit.)

• Administrators

Wouldn't scammers just use regular killstreak kits? I mean those work on skins, that never stopped being a thing that was a thing.

He meant that the scammer would buy the weapon and the killstreak kit for that weapon (blank = kit that wasn't used, as opposed to a weapon that already has a killstreak applied to it)

Never knew regular killstreak kits work on skins. Well, there ya go.