What do you think is the worst hat in the game?

° ͜ʖ °

• Administrators

it's why i installed the no hats thing

but if you have no hats you cannot rejoice in your beautiful gifts :(

but if you have no hats you cannot rejoice in your beautiful gifts :(

it made me go from 20 to 35 fps on average though. One day I'll play on something better than this and will reenable them. probably. 

cadaver's cranium

cadavers_cranium.png

seriously just look at it what the fuck

Polar liked this post, you know its serious business now.

I think the dread knot is the worst. It honestly makes me cringe, like it's that bad. at least the cadavers cranium has a kind of rarity to it and is unique, but dread was probably created for the purpose of being ugly. It's description is even a bad haiku.

• Like 2

I submit that while this hat is terrible, the pyro version of it is worse.

At the very least the pampered pyro are available in unusual form, the bacteria blocker doesn't even come in unusual. 

I would say that the coupe d'isaster is absolutely horrible. Heavy's shiny bald head is waayyyy sexier than some shitty patch of hair.

I think the dread knot is the worst. It honestly makes me cringe, like it's that bad. at least the cadavers cranium has a kind of rarity to it and is unique, but dread was probably created for the purpose of being ugly. It's description is even a bad haiku.

Umm

CYLiyME.png​

• Like 1

At the very least the pampered pyro are available in unusual form, the bacteria blocker doesn't even come in unusual. 

I meant the Breather Bag. Forgot the name. 

Also on second thought I think the scout one looks worse.

Tyrants helm

Wat? Tyrants is fucking great, there's a reason why like 90% of soldiers had it equipped at some point (before there were 10 million hats in game). It's iconic, well made and quite fitting for soldier.  

Dread knot is supposed to be ugly. That doesn't count. Also, don't you hate on the chigga hat. Also I didn't even know half the hats in this thread even existed. Tf2 has way too many hats these days

• Like 1